9/27/11

Opening statements....

On this the opening day of statements in the Conrad Murray case, I will enter my own opening statement and reiterate again what I said before.  Michael Jackson did not kill himself.  He was given a "shot" when everything went black and passed.

Michael had a problem, he had issues with drugs, he had issues with sleep.  It does not mean he took matters into his own hands.  I'm sure the prosecution will show the lengths Michael went to to get in shape for any tour. The timeline in which will show Dr Murray negligent beyond a doubt.  As the trial progresses, I am looking for evidence to be presented as follows:
1.  Closet evidence
2.  Blood 
3.  Missing documents from his office
4.  Time of death
5.  Rubber gloves
6.  The names of other people
7.  Needle marks
8.  other drug administrations
9.  Eating and diet/reduced appetite
10.  Condition of his body when paramedics arrived
11.  Paris/Prince testimony 

This is such a heated case and very personal to many people.  I can only hope for the best outcome.  Unfortunately, I feel there will be much mud slinging and will keep on top of what is said with rebuttals.

As fans and onlookers if it was a member of our own family, I hope that your thoughts and prayers will be with the family at this time.


No comments: