9/11/11

Welcome . . .

Welcome to my blog . . .

It's been a long journey.  Like anyone's life, my life has been full of soul lessons.  Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have met my twin flame this time around.  Michael Jackson was not just a pop star to me.  He was a friend, a lover, a brother, a true soul mate, and a teacher.  After all the chaos, all the confusions, there is but one thing left: the truth.  There is purity of the soul that resides in each of us.  If we allow ourselves to be "as children" and see the world as if it's for the first time, just like them, we will then once again begin to revisit the purity that is within us and has been with us from the very beginning of time.

When I questioned myself about coming out with our story, I was given this answer:  The world feeds itself on controversary.  There will be those who believe and those who will doubt.  But know this; there have been many teachers before.  Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Jesus the Christ, and countless other souls who have brought with them the message of peace. love and a mission of healing for humanity and the earth.  When twin souls incarnate on earth together, they carry with them a joint mission.  A mission to serve humanity.  It's with this service in mind that I come forward to offer you our story.  We are two imperfect human beings.  Two people who where not in the ranks of Jesus or Ghandi, but two ordinary people from ordinary upbringings.  Michael exemplified his being in his craft and has proven the potentional of any ordinary man.  He, as others have, stated our common grounds, our need to heal the planet, our need to see that we are all connected.  There is not one of us, not connected to another.  Our entire world mimics ourselves.  Yet instead of seeing ourselves as a whole we continue to treat ourselves as separate entities.

Should your hand be the world and the fingers be countries, what would happen if you damaged several of those fingers by waging war?  Would you not be crippeling your own capacity?  Why not then, work and cultivate the health of the fingers for a better whole?

My relationship with Michael stems back to as far back as I can remember.  I first became aware of him as an imaginary friend in my youth.  It was not until I was about 19 did we actually see each other physically for the first time.  I had a very difficult time believing that Michael Jackson was my twin soul.  He was a pop star after all, and one of the most famous men in the world.  He made it a point, however, to let me know that he was no different than anyone else.  He had feelings, he had troubles, he had worries, but most of all he had love and he wanted desperately to make a difference in the world.

Growing up we would always talk about things we had heard on the news.  Events in the world were dim and he knew we were going in the wrong direction.  It was decided in the early 80's he could use his lifestream as a platform to heal the world. 

Although most people would think that a soul mate or a twin flame would be a romantic relationship, they are only right to a certain point.  As with any twin flame relationship, your mission together always comes first. Serving humanity and spurring each other on with lessons about who we truly are is always first and foremost.  A twin flame is lke the ying/yang symbol.  The symbol is a circle and within it there are two parts: Yin -the female aspect and Yang-the male aspect.  The two parts together make the whole.  So is the twin flame-one is the female aspect, one is the male aspect and the two together make a complete soul. 

There is one other element at this time, that I'd like to share.  If you've ever seen the symbol of Yin/Yang you'll also notice that within each half is a small circle which represents the aspect of the other.  This means that where ever you are, you have the aspect, the other part of yourself with you at all times.  This is how Michael and I were connected.  Should  you ever listen to his music again, you'll notice that he has been telling our story all along.  I am Dangerous, I am Debbie, I am the one he can feel from miles around.  I could feel him for miles around too.  It's like you have a compass.  Whenever he was close I could almost pinpoint his exact location, and had many times.

That being said, because I was so close to him, I felt many, many things with him.  Twin flames share the emotions of the other, at times I even performed dance steps I thought were my own, only to see him perform them on the next awards show.  I neglected press about him, any information for a long time because I was bombarded psychically and physically for many years.  I know for a fact that his fans probably know much more about his life as a pop star than I do.  However, I can tell you more about what drove him, why he did things the way he did, and most importantly, why he was here.

Twin flames never separate.  Because Michael has passed it does not mean he is no longer.  There is a place beyond this earth that has been in existance from the beginning of time.  Lets' not be foolish and allow ourselves to think we are haphazard beings with no spirit and no reason for being.  Like a symphony of finely tuned instruments, I am intuned still to the melody of his soul and as the trial approaches there will be many things that need to be spoke of.  It is my intention then, to use this blog to post those things I feel and get from him.  I not only need an outlet for them, but so does he.  His voice seemed never to be heard while he was here from many people.  Mine is another voice, but together and by posting at the least it will be said.  I've seen many people pick up there pens, their voices and pocket books at Michael's expense.  I've seen those who have claimed to "know" him tell his story.  All I can say, is that if they were such good friends, and knew him so well, where were those same people when he was going through his trials?  Did he need to die for all those celebrities to flank to the stage to sing his praises?  I do not do this for show.  I do, however, wish to express the truth as I've experienced it with him, and stage witness to another trial that he will not go through alone.

We are saddened that his children will be made a part of this.  Saddened that men resorted so low as to put money in front of a human life.  And, as this progresses I can't help but ask myself what is it that we have to learn from this?  At this moment, I think the answer may be simple.  We have built our world on a system of priorities that put money first.  It is now economically collapsing, as evidenced by the stock markets and world banks.  There has never been a louder shudder of truth than now that we must not put money first in this world any longer.  It's time to wake up and put people, humanity and our earth first, less our race and this planet will not survive. 

So join me on this journey.  I know not where it leads, only that it must lead somewhere and that my soul cries out for the justice of it.  Fear not the darkness of this world, for we are never truly alone.


No comments: