10/3/11

More from the man behind the music . . and then, more from me :)


"Your words of comfort to my family make all the difference in the world to me.  Too many times have I witnessed people justifying their anger through their words and actions that display only  hate towards one another.  If you could stand where I am standing you would know that its not only feasible to believe that there can be peace between us all, but that there is.  Everyone's intent is most often, not always, but most often for the best.  Don't worry about my family.  They are doing their best.  They are strong, unified and resilient just like me.

I hope to see my children grow up to be leaders of their generation, leading the way to peaceful and ecologiccal change.  Peace, may there be a joyous day of reconciliation among the nations.Your hearts are with me during this trying time for my family.  I am grateful once again for your support and love.  Thank you to the wonderful people who have stepped up to speak on my behalf.  It's not often that I've seen those close to me be so willing to act on my behalf.  I am humbled at your willingness. Grateful for your sacrifice.  If there is anyone that differs in the opinion that this life doesnt matter they should think again. Everything that you do, everything that you say has an affect on people.  I only hope that everyone who hears this knows they somehow make a difference in the world just by showing their face.  Don't worry about me, worry about you.  Worry about the earth, the planet and what  you can do to heal it.  That's the mission, that's the goal.  If I was there now, that's what I'd be doing.  Sending the message to the world to heal the planet, to heal ourselves and our children.  Don't put off what you can do today.  You are only here for a short time and then it's gone.  Make that change today and change the world."

Michael gave me this a few days ago.  He is intent on focusing on the positive, yet today I can't help but be angered by the trial.  They have taken his life!  Michael is at this point where he says yes, he's angry too, but there is nothing he can do.  "All of it will be revealed in time", he says,"I'm at peace."  To me, I get disgusted (and yes I've used THAT word before) to see the amount of people who will continually try to shift blame and responsibility. The attorneys can sling the word "addict" all they want, but one thing remains:  Dr Murray was his DOCTOR.  If Michael was not taking responsibility for himself, Dr Murray would not have even been there to begin with.  Michael would have been hootin and hollarin it up, having a good time with his quote, unquote "addictions".  Further, how is it that Dr Murray just "happened" to have bags sitting on chairs for Michael's security to place vials of propofol in?  Also, why again is it that Dr Murray didn't want to call the time of death at Michael's home or let the paramedics?  Oh, yes, I remember, so he could shift the blame toward the "hospital" as evidenced by today's testimony from the doctor at the hospital Michael was taken to.  If the hospital pronounced him dead, it's on them, not the doctor.  Let's just say he has a pulse and say what ever we can, knowing he is beyond help, but hey at least we'll look better!  Do you sense a bit of sarcasm . . yes, it makes me want to Scream!

That said, I promise to try and not show so much disgust in future posts.  But if I do, please know up front it's not my fault.  It's probably the blog site, or the way my keyboard is made . . . it's also quite possible I was "sleep typing", but then again, you may never know. . . .

Michael, on the other hand, is preferring to use his voice and the blog for "unfinished business" as he calls it.  So I'll be posting content related to that soon . . :)


No comments: