10/6/11

A Dangerous UPDATE

There is a comment under yesterdays post regarding Dangerous and whether or not I knew what the song was about.  I answered it, and realize that things always look different at the surface.

I'd like to tell  my story to demonstrate the connection between two humans on the planet, and how that relates to all of us.  In essence we are all connected and from the very same source.  Although there have been many stories about connections between people, even spiritual telepathy, I don't know myself of a current one or one that was with someone in the public eye so much.  For me, it is a great opportunity to share a story that relates to everyone that they may have not ever known about. Maybe we can learn something from it, maybe it might inspire you, or maybe it can even lead you on your own path of discovery.

I'm sure you can read the Dangerous comment all on your own.  I know how the song sounds, and what the lyrics are.  In the book I hope to offer other notes related to the path of twin souls.  Right now, however, I can offer this:

Life is a series of perceptions.  No two are ever exactly the same.  On a path to yourself (the twin flame path) you'll encounter every thought you have ever thought.  You'll begin to notice how you perceive the world and realize that the world is only how you perceive it.  This was a prime example of judging a book by it's cover and although I don't blame the reader who commented, there is much more going on behind the scenes on many things in life, than what at first appears.  Even in Michael's trial everyone could have assumed he was an addict and took an overdose, but I think at this point we all know better.

So as it relates to Dangerous?  I can offer that there were a series of meetings that Michael and I had; or let me rephrase that; a series of encounters with each other (we did not approach each other) at this time.  It is possible for someone to think it was a "waste of time and money" if nothing was brought to fruition.

On a path like this, there are always two people and two perceptions.  That's one of it's purposes.  You spur each other on in your "spiritual" growth.  And, although I love Michael very much, and admired his abilities and connection to the whole, I also knew him to be sarcastic and could be very ruthless if he wanted to be.  There are some great songs of love that he wrote, and some great songs of not so much love, lets say. . .

Anyway, to continue the Dangerous saga, I'll also offer this.  I had said before that his songs were a sort of reflection of our story.  Previous songs and ideas where repeated throughout his career, and he again, I felt was "inspired" by the events of his life and experiences.  That's where we get our beliefs from right?  Our experiences.  So here is another "experience".  I won't give details unless asked, however, this song was written after meeting in New York in February, 2001 and was released on the Invincible album that I previously mentioned.  He promoted that album on my birthday that year in New York again, wearing blue.

You Rock My World's video featured Chris Tucker and as you listen to the intro, you'll notice the use of the word Dangerous again.  Enjoy!



No comments: