10/13/11

A Glimpse of the Real Michael Jackson

I cannot find the words to comment on the trial. I am thankful that they have finally dropped the "suicide" allegation, but there is so much more yet to be discovered and brought to light. Maybe at another time I can share more.

For now, I wanted to share a video of Liza Minella who talked about Michael on the Ellen show. This is a true glimpse into the kind of person he was . . a lot of fun! She also touches on the fact that most everyone has used him for making money. This is an honest and candid observation from someone in the business herself.

She is right. There are STILL people using this as an opportunity for their own self interests. From Conrad Murray's giddy girlfriend on the stand to the droves of people who have spoken out on television shows. Sometimes I wonder why people are so vicious to the kindest people in the world. Is it because they can be, is it jealousy? I'd be interested in your comments.

For now, enjoy this segment:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments: