10/22/11

Trial Update-Evidence there was another person

As the defense prepares for their week in court, I am disheartened, knowing that even if convicted, Dr Murray will not serve time or time enough for what has happened. I now know why Michael has said that it doesn't matter if he is convicted or not, he knows what he did.

I was pleased, however, that they have finally found additional evidence. You may remember that I wrote a while back about what Michael told me. That someone had given him a shot. He didn't say Dr, Conrad Murray, my personal assistant, none of that, he simply didn't know who gave it to him.

This was posted today: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/conrad-murray-defense-attacks-witness-theory-michael-jacksons/story?id=14790261 and if you view the video (it goes on for a while), you'll see a part where they say that they have discovered someone else's fingerprints. These fingerprints are not Dr. Murray's or Michael's. There was someone else in that room that night and they have finally been able to bring out some evidence.

My hope is that something additional may come out this week during the presentation of the defense. So let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: