1/14/14

Twin Flames: Union of the Soul

As the shift in consciousness is progressing, more and more people are becoming aware of and uniting with their twins.  Part of the field of consciousness in our world directly related to the shift has to do with the union of flames themselves.  The union of the flames generates a third field of energy.  That energy is shared in the mass consciousness of the entire planet.

You may know who your flame is, your flame may be on the other side, or you may be still wondering if you have a twin flame.  One thing is sure, that somewhere there is another part of you that will make you feel "whole".  In the psychic reading that I posted on the sidebar, the reader mentions more than the murder of Michael Jackson.  She mentions a place in my life when I will suddenly realize I feel "whole".  The feeling, she said, will be "different".

Many times when my flame was alive we would do what I liked to call "merging".  For lack of a better word, and because I never understood it completely at that time, the mere thought of one another brought us into conscious contact.  Sometimes in those moments I would ask like a friend calling on the phone what he was doing, sometimes we were in a place that was more intimate.  A relaxed place, like before sleep, or when you just wake up in the morning, when we were able to just "be" together.

There is a song that comes to mind called "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" from back in the day.  In the beginning the lyrics are "I just want to lay next to you for a while".  These words were the words usually spoken before our "merging" would take place.  It's like wanting to feel that other part of yourself so much that you would just be content with having them next to you.  So merging starts like that.  Your desire to bring them closer to you.  A relaxed state of mind, which would mean shallow breathing; a desire emotionally to bring your flame by your side and a picture of them or conscious connection allows merging to begin.

To me, merging when my flame had a body and we were not in physical proximity of one another, felt like this:  Another body, although not physical, more etheric, that was half inside of me as well.  It was like magnets coming together, but only 1/2 of the magnet touched.  In those days it was pure bliss.  For I had never felt anything like that before with anyone or anything.  Sex, drugs or rock and roll could never replace the "magical" feeling of just being.

Since my flames death, merging is different.  I can no longer feel the separation of another body merging with mine.  It has happened slowly, but the union has been increasingly subtle.  I can no longer feel another body merging with mine.  Sometimes I am awakened in the night and hear his voice coming from my own soular plexus.  The first time this happened I thought of the scene from alien, when the baby emerges from her stomach.  Yea, it kind of freaked me out.  Can you imagine someone else's voice coming from inside the pit of your stomach?

Even though I love my flame very much, there are many times what has transpired has left me amazed, confused and astonished.   When you are not "taught" you have a flame and what might happen, you're on your own.  So I'm giving you a heads up.  The merging is gradual and there will be a time when the merging is so full that you too may hear the voice of your flame literally inside of you.  You will come to a point in your life when another physical being can never make you feel whole, because inside you know you are already whole.  Sometimes maybe you won't know at first.  You may think why don't I feel like I need a man or a woman to make me whole?  It may be your flame that is the answer.  They can be with you in spirit or on the same plane of existence, but one thing is for sure, they are always with you inside.

* This post was written by request


No comments: