1/8/14

Maurie (Pressman) has arrived!

Who would have thought?  When I started writing "Conversations with Sri", I was on the same wave length as Maurie Pressman.  We both had admired his work and now Maurie has crossed over as well.

Yesterday was his funeral and he sent me the distinct smell of roses around 11 am my time.  I am being told some are looking for confirmation of his arrival and so we are writing that he is here.  He says "he is alive and well.  Living it up in the light".  I'm going to write simply what he is saying:

"I arrived safely in no harms way and was greeted by a few old friends.  When I say old, I mean old,  I hadn't seen the faces of these people in many, many years some even lifetimes ago.  They greeted me with love and warmth that I have never known..very peaceful, very smooth energy and I was gracious for their hospitality.  I don't know if I have ever done this, but I guess we are doing it (I'm LMAO! - I guess he's getting used to it there :) I have to get my sea legs yet.  Everything moves very quickly here.  I'm delighted to be apart of this with Deborah.  I was hoping we could do this work on her side of the veil, but it didn't work out like that.  Maybe this will be better.  I can report things from the other side.  It's really beautiful here.  I don't know what else to say, except I'm here."

So cute! Maurie was a little shy at first.  He is a gentleman.  I will continue to write as he wishes.  He is with others and seems very happy and energetic.  He says to say hi to his family.  Says he wishes he could be there or here, we could celebrate :)  The consciousness is real, very real indeed.  Till next time.  xxoo

No comments: