1/22/14

Michael's Death - The Framing of Conrad Murray

Four and a half years ago when I asked Michael Jackson how he died and he told me someone gave him a shot and everything went black, little did I think his death would be such a tangled web. As we go forward to honor his life, his work in his humanitarian efforts, and uncover the truth about his death, we also need to look at the others involved in this very crude game of chess.

Like the Harry Potter movie and "Wizards chess", you make one wrong move and you just might get your head cut off.  No pun intended, but that did happen to me . . at least a life time or two ago.  In Michael's world wizards chess seems to have been the norm.  It's taken a little while, but the pieces are falling into place.  The "shot" Michael was given has been in evidence with the Los Angeles County Coronors office for sometime.

There are certain things in a persons speech they say or don't say that sometimes lead us to the truth.  When Michael told me about the "shot", he didn't say his doctor, and his didn't say I took it.  I have seen Michael shoot himself with a needle before.  There is no question that if he did it himself he would have told me.  His words were specifically "Someone gave me a shot."  He then added "I didn't kill myself."

Originally when he said those words I thought immediately of drugs and that he wanted me to know he didn't overdose intentionally.  Yet when everything began to be brought to the forefront, the sad truth emerged and I realized he only said it because that is exactly how they were trying to paint his death.  The people responsible for Michael's death tried to hold Michael accountable for it.  If you have ever dealt with nasty people, I do believe this is the norm.  Do insanely horrible things to another person, then blame them for it.  They have no conscience.

The term they have used for Michael's death is "homicide" by an overdose of propofol.  However, last I checked and posted on the blog, I brought out the fact that it was far more likely to have a "cardiac arrest" as originally stated by the coronors office, due to lidocaine than it was from propofol.  The propofol simply didn't add up for me since most propofol is given intervenously.  Michael specifically said "someone gave me a shot".

Little did I know at the time that Conrad Murray's lawyer, Michael Flannigen, entered a request to the court at the time of trial for the evidence that I believe actually killed Michael.  His request for order to allow testing of evidence included a two part medical evidence summary done by the coronor on 7/15/09.  The evidence in question confirms not only what Michael told me about being given a shot, but also a lidocaine injection WITH propofol.

Medical Evidence #1 (collected by Coroner Investigator E Fleak on 6/26/09)
  • Propofol and Lidocaine were detected in approximately 0.19 g of white fluid from a 10cc syringe barrel with plunger
This summary report was signed by Jaime Lintemoot, Senior Criminalist on 7/15/09

Due to the fact that the attorney for Conrad Murray asked for this to be included and tested in Conrad Murray's trial further incites the fact the Conrad Murray was not responsible for the injection.  Should fingerprints been tested, the evidence included in Conrad Murray's trial, he may have been cleared of the charge of manslaughter.

This in no way makes Conrad Murray squeaky clean, but the men who were pulling the strings around him certainly helped him look awfully dirty.

Below is a report regarding the syringe from TMZ  from March, 2011:

"Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it. 

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-manslaughter-case-trial-propofol-court-hearing-syringe-propofol/#ixzz2r8fAmsaa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have seen Michael shoot himself with a needle before."

Here we go again with you blasting personal information of his all over the internet that you think you saw.

Anonymous said...

"If you have ever dealt with nasty people, I do believe this is the norm. Do insanely horrible things to another person, then blame them for it."

This is heartbreaking but true. I want to write more but am so choked up right now.

ElevenSeven said...

Let me get a pen and paper. That way I can take notes on what me and my life are like from you.

ElevenSeven said...

I'm sorry this hit home for you too. That just tells me that you have been pained as well. I hope you find the strength to see that you can walk with your head held high knowing the truth...walk in it and know you have your faith and angels to help you get through whatever cord this struck. Please know you are not alone. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I've not visited for a while. The last time I commented my words struck a chord with you; looks like you are returning the favour!

We all have been pained, some more than others, Michael more than most. I'm learning that truth tellers, however they choose to do do it (through art, or politics or spirituality or whatever) – will always come up against such oppressors.

The challenge is to come out of the fog of confusion and bewilderment at the behaviour of others (when you are not mean-spirited, it shocks you when you come up against people who are) and learn to protect yourself without putting up walls too thick for love to get in and out.

Continuing to keep yourself open and vulnerable is a scary thing when all you want to do is shut down and hide, but if you do the latter, the oppressors win. It's still hard though. And painful.

I long for a time when kindness is our first response to one another. Imagine the global impact of that.

X

ElevenSeven said...

We can heal each other if we are brave enough to be open. So thank you so much for coming back and thank you so much for the feedback. And WOW your words about shutting down are so true and so very critical to ourselves and the planet as a whole. I think we need to blog that one!.. Thanks again, so very much :) xxo