1/6/14

**New Information on Michael's Death: NEW AEG Trial Evidence

It has been a while, but ever since Michael's passing I've been trying to figure out a discrepancy.  When he initially passed and I asked him what happened, he said someone gave me a shot and everything went black. Later as the news reports surfaced of the propofol levels found in his body, I took a closer look at the toxicology reports.  Propofol is injected normally through an IV.  When I began to have visions of Michael in his bed I saw injections into a vial, but those injections did not seem to cause his death immediately.

I have kept going back and forth on this because it would stand to reason that propofol was the cause of death due to the extreme levels, however, when Michael tells me someone gave him a shot, it doesn't make sense.  Someone giving you a shot and someone giving you something intravenously are two different things.

He has repeated to me that they injected him, however, when I initially looked up the substance he referred to, I thought it only to be a drug given prior to propofol, similar to an ointment maybe rubbed on the skin. Well during another recent conversation, we went over it again.  Michael said that someone (Dr Murray's assistant) while two others were in the room, gave him a shot in his right leg.  The shot was Lidocaine.  I didn't know Lidocaine was administered like this and further didn't know it's effects.  If you remember, the initial diagnosis for Michael's death was cardiac arrest.  That's exactly how this drug can affect the body as you can see from the information I have posted below.

The question now may be does this change things for the Jackson family? For what purpose was lidocaine given to Michael by Dr. Murray and as the courts go, if he was hired by AEG which has already been proven, is Lidocaine a substance that can be given and monitored by someone "competent to perform the duties of a cardiologist or general practitioner?"  Since Lidocaine is given by many cardiologists, I think the answer to this one may be yes.  

XYLOCAINE (lidocaine) INJECTIONS FOR INFILTRATION AND NERVE BLOCK SHOULD BE EMPLOYED ONLY BY CLINICIANS WHO ARE WELL VERSED IN DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF DOSE-RELATED TOXICITY AND OTHER ACUTE EMERGENCIES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THE BLOCK TO BE EMPLOYED AND THEN ONLY AFTER ENSURING THE IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY OF OXYGEN, OTHER RESUSCITATIVE DRUGS, CARDIOPULMONARY EQUIPMENT AND THE PERSONNEL NEEDED FOR PROPER MANAGEMENT OF TOXIC REACTIONS AND RELATED EMERGENCIES. (See also ADVERSE REACTIONS and PRECAUTIONS.) DELAY IN PROPER MANAGEMENT OF DOSE-RELATED TOXICITY, UNDERVENTILATION FROM ANY CAUSE AND/OR ALTERED SENSITIVITY MAY LEAD TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ACIDOSIS, CARDIAC ARREST AND, POSSIBLY, DEATH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, yes, but who was Dr Murray's assistant and the 2 other people? Wouldn't Michael know exactly who was in his room and why hasn't Dr Murray ever said about others being in his room?

ElevenSeven said...

Michael does know exactly who was in his room (that part was published in a previous post) and as far as Dr Murray not saying anything I would guess that would be a good question for him, although he hasn't been able to give a straight answer just yet so I really don't know how far that would go.
I would imagine the assistant would be the one that AEG was supposed to contract for Dr. Murray. I got that confirmation from going over the evidence from the trial a year or so after Michael told me.