9/6/14

Some words about SUSAN ELSA - The "OTHER" Twin Soul

I've tried to ignore this woman as best I can.  Her book is fiction, she robs from my website and discredits my name.  Below are the posts Susan Elsa, the woman "claiming" to be Michael Jackson's twin soul has been doing in search engines.  Using my full name, abusing, and falsely accusing me of trying to stalk HER.   I have written her for her address to file suit legally. Wordpress, the company she uses to post her blog, has claimed she is impersonating after an investigation and she has not stopped.

If you've run into this woman and her website, you must know that the only reason she is doing this is for personal gain.  The words you will see that she uses are disgusting and what she is doing is shameful in the name of twin souls everywhere.  Twins, soul mates; anybody who claims to have a sincere spiritual connection is USUALLY developed spiritually as well.  Spiritually developed people DO NOT use language like this and they never claim anyone to be their very own or need to take information or discredit other people to support their claims.

I have tried so very hard to be nice, but enough is enough.  I don't need the title of "twin soul".  I know my experiences enough and what I'm about.  The ONLY reason I came out to begin with is to support the efforts in getting justice in Michael's murder.  I knew I could most likely get information about what happened that no one else could.  That was to help Michael and his family.  Not myself.  That's what TRUE twin souls do.  They share, enlighten and SERVE.  Not try to put others down and claim other people, especially someone so widespread with love, like Michael Jackson, as their own.  I am sick with people lying about him, their relationship with him and who he was.  Enough is enough.  Since she is saying I am "putting people up to harassing her", please feel free.  This is a karma year after all.

I need your address Susan. While you are tagging my name and book in all your posts and taking from my website, my lawyer thinks I should collect this information for a lawsuit. Wordpress says you are impersonating. I need a court document to shut you down, so I need your address. Take them off or offer your address up.. If you so think you are the "real" twin it shouldn't be a problem. Feel free to message me. If you don't and my name and book title is not taken off ALL of your crap, then I WILL find your address. I have had enough of you. Michael Jackson was murdered; that's the ONLY reason I came out. You OBVIOUSLY have personal gain interests "Public Figure"

  • SUSAN ELSA: Spiritual Entertainment 777 Dont talk about anything ancient Egyptian from our personal stories if you have no understanding, stay out of our business then. I was actually sad I had to block you, and now you made it so bad I find you disgusting bully. I thought first you didnt mean it, but still, I do not tolerate abuses of names and deceptive type information and also, no satanic links, websites and satan churches, you know NOTHING about Isis or Osiris, you little killer supporter you Set ass licker you....
  • Deborah Vitale Stefaniak Susan Elsa, you show your true colors here. Spoken like a true "spiritually enlightened being". Michael would never use the words you use. You are deceitful and pitiful.

Debbie Stefaniak stalks Susan Elsa´s Keywords to cloud her ...

archangelmichaeltwinsoul777.wordpress.com/.../debbie-stefaniak-stalks-s...
May 6, 2014 - Posts about Debbie Stefaniak stalks Susan Elsa´s Key

About Debbie´s Twin Soul Blog: Michael Jackson dislikes ...

mysteryschools.wordpress.com/.../about-debbies-twin-soul-blog-michael...
May 4, 2014 - Posts about About Debbie´s Twin Soul Blog: 

Channeled Drawing by Susan Elsa ©, Debbie Fake Twin Soul

MICHAEL JACKSON: THE ORIGINAL TWIN SOUL STORY ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASfueQfgw64
Mar 26, 2013 - Uploaded by MYSTERYGARDEN777
Obvious and powerful Twin Soul Work happening in front of your eyes. ... All Rights Property of Susan Elsa & MGP Publishing/Mystery... My Twin Flame Psychic Reading - Michael Jackson's Murder and More by Debbie S 8

Giz Images: Beyond two souls, post 23

giz-img.blogspot.com/2014/03/beyond-two-souls-post-23.html
Susan Elsa's CHANNELED Spiritual Pop Debut- April 14th 2010 (her very . ... at: http://archangelmichael777.wordpress.com/tag/debbie-is-not-my-twin-soul-

debbie is not my twin soul michael jackson says ...

https://archangelmichael777.wordpress.com/.../debbie-is-not-my-twin-so...
Mar 18, 2013 - Posts about debbie is not my twin soul michael jackson says written by archangelmichael777

en.wordpress.com/.../debbie-is-a-devil-says-michael-jack...
WordPress.com
Tags » Debbie Is A Devil Says Michael Jackson´s Twin Soul ©. Sorry, we don't have any posts here with that tag. Older Posts.

archangelmichael777.wordpress.com/.../debbie-s-is-not-my-twin-soul-or...
May 27, 2014 - Posts about Debbie S is NOT my Twin Soul or Flame says Michael Jackson- SEE PROOF written by archangelmichael777.

Let me clarify:  The eyes for his Invincible Album
 and his art was entitled
"Blue Eye" not Twin Soul Symmetry.


In closing Ms Elsa, I welcome the opportunity for your "proof"  in court.  Hope you're prepared.  Don't forget to bring your "fiction" book and all the statements you made about me and Michael Jackson on public forums.  I don't think ANY Michael Jackson fans like to see his name, image or his words being used for personal gain, let alone at the expense of someone else.