9/25/14

Joan Rivers Speaks Out On Zsa Zsa Gabor

As some of you know occasionally we get guest "ghosts" in the house.  I'll call them spirits of the departed.  Friendly souls who have passed on joining up with the boys in the hood or Michael and Elizabeth.

Recently Joan Rivers passed on.  I didn't see Joan, I didn't hear from her since she did.  However, this morning I heard that Zsa Zsa Gabor has said she deserved to die.  What?! I was in shock.  I wanted Joan to have a chance to reply,  so I paged her; put a call out in the universe to bring her here.  She wasn't sure at first how to "talk" to me, even though I could already hear her.  I think that's how it works.  You're never sure at first how to "deal" with the living.  Anyway, let's see what Joan had to say about Zsa Zsa:

"Zsa Zsa is a very cruel woman.  Who is she to think that I Joan Rivers of all people would die and give her the benefit of living.  Zsa Zsa baby I'm still alive.  You never know who is on the other side.  I can send a few friends over to your house and have them do away with you right now.  Don't tempt me you little muffin.  You're like Twilight on steroids.  The living dead.  That's no way to live.  Bring me some of that crap you're taking, those pills that keep you going...humping along while I'm zip zipping all over the place.

I'm not dead honey, you are.  You're just living out your days like a nymph fairy on steroids, looking for action and not getting any.  Look here if I wanted to beat you I would have done it while I was there not here.  I beat you to the punch.  And I've still got em baby.  Still coming around and bet your behind I'll be coming around you at night.  Blinking your lights on and off and tearing up your carpet by scarring your dogs to be jesus so they run wild all over the house.  Glad I'm dead I'll show you who's dead.

I'll meet up with you when you pass Zsa Zsa.  It's beautiful, it really is.  Honey, no one deserves to die, we only hope to live."


I did not know anything about Joan and Zsa Zsa.  I thought, wow where did that comment about the nymph come from?  Well I looked for a video to portray their play together and found not only the propensity Zsa Zsa had for men, but the fact that she also (at least at one time) had seven dogs.