9/12/14

Confirmations of the After Life; Another Suicide Case

I just received this from "Agent M" - another twin flame soul mate currently inhabiting the earth (undercover of course.)

I was so excited however to share it, I had to post it.  Even though we had a post already today.

These two pages are taken from a book called "Channeling Erik".  The woman who wrote it lost her 20 year old son a few years ago.  He committed suicide.

It is imperative as parents of these types of cases that we heal and know that those on the other side are still OK.

In her quest for peace and answers she found herself speaking with her son who passed over.  I was excited to see that he explains why we see them in places like what we have here.  Last I saw Michael Jackson, he was having a picnic with Princess Diana, and on another occasion he was at a baseball game.  Erik, her son explains why.  Michael seems to be catching up on all the things he would have liked to do here.

Another very important note for these two pages is the fact that Erik talks about how we communicate as well.  When we "think" of a person he says the same as we have said here on the blog; it's like a direct line without having to use a telephone.  When I used that language I was talking about twin flames.  However, when Erik uses it, he is speaking about the other side.  This might explain why Robin Williams would show up here after he passed.  It was only the thought that connected us.  (Maybe I said that . . I don't remember...) BUT .....

I do believe it's very heartwarming. I hope you find it to be as well. :)



For more on "Channeling Erik" see the home page here