2/14/14

Valentines Day - Twin Flame Heart Space

Whether you realize it or not, you will always hold a heart space for your twin flame soul mate. On Valentines Day most celebrate the holiday by exchanging sentiments of love and admiration. Romantic getaways, flowers, candy and dinners are customarily partaken of on this holiday celebrated by most of society.  Our thoughts are about what we have created it to be.  Is it a Hallmark holiday, a true mark of love or just something we have created in society as a tradition?

True love doesn't come delivered with roses, rarely with a card or candy and although dinner can be partaken of, it doesn't necessarily mean two people are in love.  You can fall in love, be in love, think you love someone based on your own perceptions of them, or love life, love your children, even love god.  Love abounds in our world and in our universe if we are brave enough to look for and experience it.  It comes in many forms, from many things, and from and to many different people.  Love comes in all shapes in sizes, its neither tall or short, fat or skinny.  Love is in the air all around us, in our hearts and at our feet.  Love can take us to the top of the mountain or to the lowest depths of the earth.  What love can't do is be free.  Love is what it is.  You can't change love.  You can't control love.  Love is locked inside of you, it flows through you, you bring love with you where ever you go.  Love cannot leave you because you yourself are love.

Maybe you have sought to control love.  Maybe you have tried to tell love to go.  To stop loving someone, to not care about something, maybe you have tried to set love free.  Love can't be freed. Love can only be allowed.  When we stop trying to tell love to go, stop trying to block the love that we already are, then we can begin living with love, instead of trying to control love.

Valentines Day reminds us of love.  Sometimes it's romantic, sometimes it's tragic, but what remains through all of history in every great story is the fact that love exists.  You can't taste love. You can't smell it, you can't touch it, see it or hear it.  Scientists have yet to "prove" the existence of love, yet it is the very fabric that holds us all in unity.  When love comes to your heart for expression it needs to be allowed to flow.  It is the continual flow of love that allows your heart to grow.  When love hurts, your heart is growing from love.  When love feels good, your heart is rejoicing in love.

There will be many people, places, things and events that bring you love and that you will love.  Love can take many forms, but one love will be the same always.  The love you have for your twin flame.  Unbeknownst to you, this love burns as a flame inside of your heart eternally.  It holds a space.  That secret space inside of your heart.  The secret knowing you have that there is a complete love that is perfect for you somewhere.  Its the inner knowing, the small voice that tells you there is another part of yourself waiting to be discovered.  When you meet him or her, you will know.  When you find him or her inside of you, you will be whole.

This Valentines Day I celebrate all the twin flames who are on their journeys.  For all those holding that heart space for their beloved, I want you to know that they too hold a heart space for you. Whether or not you are together on the earth plane or not, doesn't matter.  For heart space expands, love lives on, and after all is said and done our true love, the love we are all made from, will bring us home.


I first heard the words of the song below in the form of a poem.  Many times Michael wrote poetry, but one particular one he recited to me became the song "Speechless".  The twin flame path is often very difficult to believe in.  We are not taught that we are spiritual beings, that we all have counterparts.  It seems unreal, but all is still "possible with god".  Here is the expression of true spiritual unity in love.  Even though you are far away, you are still with each other and in each others hearts.  Your love is magical and will remain for all of eternity.  Happy Valentines Day.


                                                           "Speechless"

Your love is magical, that's how I feel 
But I have not the words here to explain 
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion 
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain 
To tell you how I feel 
But I am speechless, speechless 
That's how you make me feel 
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real 
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say 
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray 
Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside 
Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side 
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found 
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground 
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel 
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real 
I'll go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face 
There's no mountain high I cannot climb 
I'm humbled in your grace 
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel 
Though I'm with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real 
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel 
Though I'm with you I am far away, and nothing is for real 
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel 
Though I'm with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real 
Speechless Your love is magical, that's how I feel 
But in your presence I am lost for words 
Words like, "I love you."





No comments: