2/21/14

Confirmations on Michael,The Age of Enlightenment, Abuse, and Reincarnation

Last year I had mentioned some of what Michael had told me, but had not found the confirmations I was seeking.  He mentioned a date, March 25, when he signed a contract.  I couldn't find it at the time.  Only another letter firing his accountant. See that blog post here:  http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2013/03/pre-trial-lets-get-party-started.html

Since then I have found the signed document, dated March 25, 2009 (see below):



He also had me state that Tohme Tohme was his only manager at the time of his death in this post: http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-requested-writing-by-michael-jackson.html
I had no idea that there were several people including Frank DiLeo, Tohme Tohme, and Leonard Rowe trying to act as Michael's manager.  Perhaps this is why he needed to clarify.

I have to say Michael has never been forward with much of anything negative about his life.  In the beginning he told me very little about his death until I asked specifically.  Elizabeth has been angry and livid.  I too have shared that with her, knowing his death was not just an accident.  However, as I research further and gather information, I can't help to be further mortified at the tug and pull that he actually went through.  No where at any time did anyone give consideration for Michael, his feelings or even his wishes.

Back in 2008 and 2009 Michael had told me he was being pressured by his family to tour with his brothers.  I even wrote about it in my book.  He not only told me once, but several times.  We talked about it because he felt a sense of loyalty still to his family, but he had his own career.  My advice then was to tell them that was then, and this is now.  The time they spent together performing was treasured, but Michael had moved on.  This conversation sticks out for me because Michael was not forward with issues like these on a regular basis.  If something was really bothering him, he'd say it, but not say it several times.  This was obviously bothering him.

I suppose I shouldn't be, but I am shocked at my recent findings at the lengths these people went to trying to control Michael and get him to perform with the family when he had stated several times he wasn't interested in doing the tour.  People actually went to his mother to have her "talk to him". This was a grown man and the severity of the abuse I now realize was not just at the hands of AEG.  I can't tell you how mortified and angry this entire situation makes me.  Who are these people that think they can walk into someone else's life and strong arm them into doing what "they" want?  I have never found so many people trying to USE another person in all of my life.  I have read stories about selling things to tabloids, selling his personal items, moving his things and selling them without his consent, opening businesses and hiring and firing people without his knowledge and all of it had to do with HIS business and HIS life.  Never once did they consider what was best for him.  It sounds like the ultimate dysfunctional relationship;  Your life is about everyone else, but you.  You shouldn't be happy, you should be miserable like everyone else to make them happy. You shouldn't cheat or lie, only they can and if you don't play by their rules, you're out.

While many fans have maybe known this about his affairs for some time, my life also took a turn when Michael passed.  We've been catching up and I am convinced that given the same situation Michael had, I simply would have wanted to vanish.  There are times when Elizabeth has said Michael isn't from this planet and I now believe what she has said.  He can't be when there are people like this that think this is the way we should be living with one another.  Use, abuse, and do whatever it is to get what you want.  All the while the other person, the one that is trying to make a difference in the world suffers.  Does anyone realize the extent this man went to trying to make a difference in the world?  That the only reason he did it is because he knew what it was like to suffer?  That his true fans knew this and that's why they were his fans?  That THESE are the people that MADE the MONEY for him because HE was the way he was . . kind, unselfish, sensitive?  Talk about dense.  Maybe some of the coat tail riders might see that being kind and generous can actually shine through and people can sense when you are genuine.  Maybe then they can go out and make money for themselves instead of trying to use other people to do it.

While there are still those that love to make messes in the world, using and abusing others for their own means; Political leaders, bosses, spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, supposed friends, and the list goes on, there are still those trying to make change.  We can't make ignorant selfish people change but we can hold them accountable for their actions.  Part of that is by exposing what they do. Everything that is said and done in the dark, behind closed doors, and behind a persons back sooner or later comes to the light. Make it shine when it does.  People like this don't like to be "found out".  The control and manipulation goes on behind closed doors and in ways that make them seem like they want to help.  But remember, even Lucifer was one of the most beautiful angels.  There are devils in disguise and it's the job of the people that want change for the better to unmask these impostors.


As Mr Mandela had once said, if I can't change things, if I can't set this right, I will die trying. Then, I'll come back and we'll probably do it all over again.  We can play this game until the end of time, but sooner or later it will be our turn to win.  Michael's message, freedom, love and compassion for our fellow man, was no different than the message of our past lives.  I've posted a video of the Age of Enlightenment and what it meant here.  In his past life as Mozart, he promoted it.  As did I as Marie Antoinette.  Michael promoted this same concept this time around and as the video explains those in authority sometimes don't like when people are free, speaking and thinking for themselves.  So here we are again with the same message and our plea for change.  Man in the Mirror PROJECT's hope is to let you see that you are a divine, free being.  One worthy of hope, love and truth.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, I plead with you to find help.  I can think of three people just off the top of my head that have died directly because of situations like this.  One is Michael and two others committed suicide.  One young man couldn't have children.  His wife ridiculed him, his family berated him, and he was made to feel less than a man.  No one reached out to help him or understand him.  He was made to feel that he didn't matter and why bother trying to talk to anyone anyway.  These were the people that were SUPPOSED to love him - his family.  He wrote a suicide note and shot himself in the field next to his house.  I met him only after he came to the other side.  It took years for him to come to an understanding about his life.  The guilt, the pressure, all of it stays until you are ready to move on.

Another young man simply vanished.  Pressured by his parents to move out into the world after verbal, emotional, and physical abuse, he was taught to be afraid of the world.  Again, his parental abuse conditioned him for it.  After the abuse was done and they felt he was old enough, they figured its time for him to leave.  Never giving him the tools he needed to make it on his own.  He was frightened, felt unloved, was ignored, and had no self worth.  Where do you go when your own parents don't love or help you?  He decided he would just disappear.  In his mind that's what they wanted anyway.

There are situations like this and worse all over the world.  I know it's difficult from first hand experience when the love you "think" you should have just simply isn't there.  If you find yourself being abused in anyway; physically, emotionally or mentally and begin to feel you don't matter, that no one cares, that you shouldn't exist anymore, PLEASE go to a center for counseling.  I promise it will make a huge difference in your life.  No one on this earth is NORMAL.  Our normal is dysfunctional and it is evident by rulers dictating, wars, crime, and list goes on.  The only reason you think your life is normal is because it's all you know.  Don't wait for a parent who hasn't been there, or that ignores or treats you badly to change because you think they love you.  It's the behavior that is the problem - the pattern set in motion most likely by their parents.  Realize it has nothing to do with you or who you are and find support.  There are forums online, counseling centers, teachers, find someone and don't stop until you do.  This is your life and you shouldn't live it based on others opinions of you or their mistreatment of you.  In the long run and in our cycles of rebirth until we do get those lessons under our belt, you never know who might come back or in what lifetime to help you set things straight.  Your greatest friend, parent, and teacher might not be a parent at all.  It could be a friend, an acquaintance or even a twin flame soul mate.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you say here....Does anyone realize the extent this man went to trying to make a difference in the world? YES, of course. All his devoted fans and many more people who's lives have been transformed because of his death. Michael's spirit is now working with many of his soulmates and inspiring many and continuing his mission with your website to name just one and many many other websites, books, etc He is still very much here with US all.

Anonymous said...

Very sorry you felt you had to delete me. I'm sorry if I upset you in any way :-( I was only trying to bring you to understanding and maybe connecting and sharing to more Michael connections and to realise there is so much love connected to Michael (you already know that) and to realise there are many (what you may call Earth Angels who are bringing more awareness to humanity to the understanding about what Michael's mission in life was, all that he stood for etc etc, but you don't seem to be open to all the other wonderful links and to share. I love sharing about all the other wonderful people connected to his mission. Never mind. I know you only want to know what you know. I hope one day you will open up and connect more with other like minded Michael Angels on Earth

All the best with the "Man in the Mirror Project" You are doing great work and I'm sure many people are learning from your Blog :-) XO

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for the nice comments, however the connections you are talking about; the three to four links you would send me per day to books like Susan's Elsa's Twin Flame book: they are fiction. Please check the genre. As for the last two, I think most people know how I feel about Michael's murder who read the blog. Sending me links to someone claiming to channel Michael with him saying he took pills and overdosed? Seriously? How would you like it if someone killed your friend and someone you didn't even know continued to send you links to things like these? I think you would do the same. My purpose here is not to "pretend". I know many people may not realize it, but my path with Michael has been extremely difficult and has happened all my life. So no, I don't appreciate when fans or so called people who now love Michael after he has died come out of the wood work claiming they are channeling him when they are not. I am very open to Michael's fans, but people who claim they are channeling him and that he killed himself by taking pills is over the top. I don't think any fan of Michael Jackson's would do that and if they did I would hope they would realize what an incredible hurt and insult that is to Michael himself. I don't think of these people as Earth Angels. Earth Angels would be much more compassionate.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we appreciate and understand how you personally feel about Michael's death, everyone has their own truths. Yes, I have read your book and realise your strong connection etc.... However, there are also many others that have strong connections to his soul who are connecting to him. Anyone can connect to his soul if you are open and loving and if you love Michael, he will be there. I connect to him most days. He is loving, patient, warm, funny, even a little stubborn. There are many beautiful Earth Angels who are connected to his spirit. I was just wanting you to open up to this and realise this and for you to share and connect with them. I'm not sure about that Susan Elsa one but many people believe MJ is connected to Archangel Michael. Some of these people are not channeling on how he died, but more continuing his work, Healing the World Some who channel him and if he says that was how he died (maybe he has his reasons for saying that) That channel just asked him the question. He was connecting to his soul. If you read what else Michael says in that interview, it's lovely and a good message. Here are the last 2 links I will share with you. These 2 ladies are Earth Angels and you will feel the love within these ladies that connect to Michael's spirit. He only connects to kind people and these ladies are the kindest people I know. Please know Michael is at peace. Best wishes to you. I really do hope you find the truth and be at peace yourself. I hope you will feel the love in the links below. Lots of Love and Light .XOX

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart/2013/10/26/the-untold-story-behind-the-michael-jackson-series

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Michael-Oracles-Heaven-Leigh/dp/1492230855