2/13/14

Observations on Unity Consciousness

Michael Jackson with Ryan White
I was sitting quietly when I saw him again.  This time he was with Ryan White, a little boy who died from aids quite a few years ago.  I heard the words to a song.  "Gone Too Soon" played out in my head.  I attempted to speak to him, but he placed a finger over his lips asking me to listen.

I sat in silence and remembered a guide of mine who told me that sometimes our lives are here just for the purpose of expanding our consciousness.  That sometimes I could just sit in quietness instead of reaching for them to converse.

There have been times I have heard the whales sing during these times.  I could swim with them under the ocean then be beaconed to another place where monks sat and sang a low hum.  The sound, the vibration of it, I had never heard until this past year when they sang the same tune again before the Dalai Lama spoke to his disciples.  The reaching, the extending through the crown chakra at the top of your head, can, I am convinced, reach anywhere in the world.  For in the field of unity consciousness, everything is accessible and all beings, big and small, are connected.  Even the whales themselves.

My experiences on this side of the veil seem to mimic those on the other.  When the Conrad Murray trial started I asked Michael how he was.  He explained how he had heard everyone's prayers that day.  And when Nelson Mandela passed, he had said the same.  He heard the prayers, the gentle thoughts, he felt the love and the good deeds being carried out in his name.

The field is the same.  No matter if you are here or there, the access, the science of it remains.  When I think about the fact that we are three part beings, it is the latter, the spirit part that seems to connect all things in unity.  The teachings, the way, has just been put aside in our society.  Yet the access, the existence of it, is still there.

What would our world look like if we all knew this existed?  Would we think differently, act differently?  Would we be kinder to one another and to all of life?

I know from personal experience that people like the Dali Lama are in this field much of the time.  I haven't heard them speak about it.  Matter of fact I've heard others say they need not share their experiences.  I think differently.  Why not share what you know?  Why keep the rest of humanity in the dark when we struggle so much to begin with?  Because it sounds different, because it's not spoken of, because you might sound crazy, is no reason to keep this precious secret under wraps.  All of the great men and women who have made amazing contributions to history have stood in that place of judgement.  If we all did not speak up, the slaves would never have been freed, Jesus would have never taught the masses, apartheid would have never ended, and women still would not be able to vote in the States.

It's important to share, to speak up in situations where there is poor treatment, to lend a hand when someone needs it and to love unconditionally.  If it's true we are one, that we are all a part of this vast consciousness, that we are love, we should probably start to act like we are.

As Jesus said, treat your neighbor, your brothers, your sisters, as you would like to be treated and then maybe, just maybe, we can make our unity consciousness a unified world.

No comments: