2/24/14

Michael Jackson Murder Update

When I asked where I could find a paper trail for evidence in Michael's murder and the criminal intent to obscure everything he had, he told me "Dieter would know"

I didn't realize "Dieter" used to be Michael's manager.  Upon investigation this is what I found:

  • In 2003 Michael gave Power of Attorney to Dieter Wiesner
  • Also in 2003 he did a reorganization of the Jackson Camp: Lawyers, Advisors, Accountants, Co-Workers (due to Jackson's request to "change the system")

This means the 2002 will was not only asked to be returned (as you'll hear Dieter explain in the video below) it means that the will that John Branca used to obscure control of the estate was committed fraudulently and with full knowledge. 

The second video posted below is unsettling.  I had hoped this was not true, however, it depicts a phone call to "Dieter" the night before he died.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my suspicions and doubts about Weisner and this whistleblower tape. The tape surfaced 4 years after Michael's death and if Dieter had this information all along, it is very fishy that he sat on it for 4 years and suddenly it is out there on YouTube for all to see and hear.

Also, although the voice sounds a lot like Michael, there are aspects of it that are off, to my ears. Specifically where he says 'they want to get rid of me. They don't want me here anymore.' To me that sounds like an impersonator, whose real accent/inflections are slipping through and in his bid to stay in character, he stutters and fumbles over the 'here anymore' part. He doesn't recover during 'I can't talk about it...over the phone. I don't know...what's going to happen'

I don't know Debbie. Bits of it sound like him, but something is off. I'm just not sure what. Yes we could say that he was in fear, and maybe had been given something but even if that were so, there is that other recording of Michael talking to Dieter that we can compare it with. In that tape (which was sold, presumably by Dieter, to Entertainment Tonight) he was in fear of his life, and well aware of the danger around him but despite that, he is not ready to die and certainly not saying 'I don't care about my life anymore'. He says he doesn't want to die before accomplishing all his goals. I'm not sure when it was recorded but he was still at Neverland at the time, so definitely a long time before 2009,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksYKAzyy0M

This one to me does sound authentic and throws up red flags for me as far as the whistleblower one goes. Also Dieter himself was not loyal to Michael.

It is all troubling, I agree with that. And regardless of when the whistleblower tape was recorded and whether it is authentic or not, I still believe Michael was murdered and that the will Branca presented is fraudulent.

X


ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for your comment. I too am not sure about that video, only that Dieter has the information that he knows there was a restructure because he was the one that was asked to do it. That was the confirmation for me and evidence I was looking for. As to his loyalty; it's hard to find anyone that was loyal to Michael. I contacted him yesterday and was sent a pr package on his book basically. Everyone is out for a piece of Michael Jackson, still. Thanks for the link to the video. I'm going to take a look :)

ElevenSeven said...

Yes, that video was authentic. It breaks my heart to hear his voice like that. Thank you for the link again :) xxoo