2/11/14

Shirley Temple and My Miracle

Shirley Temple Black
We honor a pay tribute to Shirley Temple Black today who has passed on to the other side.  I am told she has been greeted and has been welcomed into the "community".

As another child star, she holds common ground with both Michael and Elizabeth.  We dedicate this video to her and those like her.  You might note some of the lyrics Michael wrote for Elizabeth Taylor in this song as well.  When he found himself alone, Elizabeth held his hand and said "Let's be strong together."  I can attest that both Michael and Elizabeth are still "holding the hands" of many people around the world.  Our world, unfortunately, is full of lonely people.  For me, they have been steadfast friends and I don't mind sharing with you recent developments.

If you have listened to the psychic reading I've posted on the sidebar, you might have picked up Michael telling the reader that he could manifest a home for me. Before he passed, I was getting a divorce.  When I told Michael, he wanted to help.  He went through a litany of things.  Do I need money, I could use cash.  He was very persistent when I refused.  I just wanted for him to be there.  Finally, he said how about a house?  You'll need a place to stay.  I said ok, a house to get him to stop.  He passed on just a month or so after that conversation.  Even as the reader has said, we've grown closer since then.  I've even enjoyed the company of his friends.  When thinking about a home, Michael asked what my "perfect" home would be.  I gave particulars, all one floor, someone to take care of the outside, same schools for my children, private yard, etc.  I never dreamed he would "work" on it.  Yesterday I did not post to the blog because he did manifest the home I wanted.  I am sitting in it today and wanted to share only because I think it's heartwarming to know those on the other side still work on our behalf.  It's nice to know, as Michael says, when we feel alone, there are those that will still "hold our hand". The time for believing in miracles is now.  I hope you share with me in the faith that they do exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adored Shirley Temple when I was a small girl, watching her movies when they showed on TV in the 70's Yes, Michael will know doubt have organised a huge party for her :-) Quite funny, I met a lady called Shirley yesterday...

Yes, it's comforting to know our guides and friends on the other side are always around wanting to hold our hands. We only need to tune into them and they are there loving us.

ElevenSeven said...

Absolutely! Thanks so much for adding your comment :)