2/7/14

A Visit From Those in the Afterlife

Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor
and Larry Fortensky 
It seems as if it's becoming more common.  Visits from Michael and friends on the other side come more often and I am always amused with the goings on.  Seems they are planning a birthday party. I saw candles, then Elizabeth Taylor became clear.

Unbeknownst to me, even though Elizabeth has passed, her earth birthday is at the end of this month.  If there is one thing that I do know about her and Michael its that they both like to make up for time from their childhoods.  I inquired about the cake and the invites.  I was told it would be a lemon chiffon cake, which I don't think I have ever had before and a few of the "invitees" became present.

Michael Jackson with Gary Coleman
Gary Coleman famous for
the quote "What you talkin
'bout Willis?"
Mr Mandela was beaming with that amazing smile of his, as Gary Coleman came right in my face and started wiggling his ears.  I know most of their parties "over there" are large and fun.  Most of them have squirt gun fights or at the very least, a water balloon fight.  I thought it intriguing to ask Mr Mandela if he had partaken in any of these events.  For some reason I just couldn't imagine him in his suit running around squirting people.  He told me he had not yet engaged in squirt gun wars with Michael, however, we agreed that when I pass we would definitely have one together.

I felt like I was left out the fun.  They are "whooping it up" on the other side, as one person put it. There was much laughter, joking and a sense of pure joy and light.


Michael, Mr Mandela, and Elizabeth
If you ever wonder what it's like or feel sad about someone who has passed, you might want to remember this story.  It seems they are freer, lighter, and so much less worry some. Even Maurie Pressman, after he has found his sea legs, is making the rounds.  When they are near, you might feel cold, a light might flicker, or your dog might bark.  Those on the other side sometimes always have a way of making themselves known.  But there is one thing for sure.  Life doesn't end just because it has ended on earth.  For some it almost seems as if life has just begun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like they are having so much fun :-) Yes, when my guides are around I usually feel goosebumps and tingly. My brother (who was handicapped in life died in 2008) and through a psychic he told our family that where he is now is like a carnival, he explained he has so much fun with his friends, he rides on the backs of butterflies and dragonflies. He says he is free and happy. All we feel is the Divine Spirit of Love continually. I think he's met Michael up there too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Deb how are you? :) Wow I'm so happy to hear all those wonderful things people can do on the other side, it's just like life here with cakes and parties but a million times better! <3 By the way have you seen this video, it came to my mind when reading the post? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbOIc-9XA8

-Riikka

Anonymous said...

People who read this blog who love Michael, Elizabeth Taylor and maybe Oprah Winfrey will really enjoy this new footage of Michael, Elizabeth Taylor and Oprah Winfrey. Some very cute moments. Enjoy.......:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuZMx7KNCrE&feature=youtu.be

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments! Yes I did see the video. What a perfect time for the song Michael wrote for Elizabeth. I'm going to post it today in honor of Shirley Temple. xxoo :)