7/12/13

Visitations with Sri - Mira (Mother) and our vibrations

Sri sat with his white strands of hair beaming.  I engaged in conversation with Mira.  I wanted to know what it was like when Sri passed on.  He had an accident and died.  I had read that she said she felt the vibration of it in her very being the moment it happened.  "Did you talk to him, see him after he passed?" I asked.  "He appeared to me even physically", she said.  "We were always in contact.  It never ends."

She told me to write it down.  "Draw a circle", she said, "and another in the middle.  Here in the center is you.  The outer circle is the universe and you emit vibrations out into the universe constantly."

"Draw another dot here, that is you.  Here is where I am", she said, "and here is where "we" are.  We step down our vibration to be with you. "

"All of life dances to this orchestra.
 One beats at a note above the other,
another beating of the drum is below.
We are cymbals, drums, flutes and clarinets, each sounding our vibrational frequencies into the earth.  This time we must recognize what we wish to compose.  Is it a song of freedom, of love, of righteousness or of war?  We choose, you choose and the world as a whole is the result of those choices.  We are one.  Blessings."



No comments: