7/12/13

The Psychic's Contact Information

Some time ago and on the side bar is a psychic reading I received in 2011.  This reading was done by a lady that goes by the name of Carol Clarke.  She lives in the UK.  Some people have inquired about her contact information for a reading for themselves.  Recently she has allowed me to offer the following:

"The psychic readings are either recorded by me as a QuickTime audio file or as an MP3 audio file. The QuickTime file can only be played on your computer, all you will need is QuickTime player which can be downloaded for free. The MP3 file can be downloaded as any other music file, please state your preference. Both types of recordings are sent over the internet.

The recordings are approximately about 50 minutes in duration. I also offer a 30 minute reading.
I ask you to choose twelve numbers between 1-78 in any sequence and give your date, place and if known, the time of birth. I connect and work with the energy of your written words and the numbers including those of your birthdate and name, The reading will connect with many areas of your life, also possibly your past lives.

These are all the details I need. However, if you should have anything you wish me to focus on or have any questions you would like me to answer during the reading then please let me know. If you wish to send a photograph for an aura reading ( to be included in the reading no extra charge) then please do.
For the 50 minute reading, the charge is £76 sterling (GBP); the charge for the 30 minute reading is £56 sterling (GBP)

I do all readings personally and your reading is usually done within 31 days of payment being received.
Once your reading has been done, monies paid cannot be refunded.

I can accept payment by PayPal or bank transfer. I will of course confirm when payment is received. Unfortunately, I cannot accept credit card payments at the moment."

You can reach Carol at her email address:

No comments: