7/19/13

Take This Journey With Me . . The Upanishads

About a week ago I was having a visit with Sri Aurobindo and Mira in meditation.  He had been coming around quite frequently.  I honestly don't know much about Sri's life, probably only the surface things.  He's always fascinated me, however.  His life with Mira and the studies and dedication they have had for the human race.

Sri and Mira were twin souls and as we've said here before, twins always have something special to offere as a couple.  This doesn't mean necessarily that you will be a romantic couple, only that you will have similar spiritual work together.  My work with Michael has to do with the human consciousness and Sri and Mira have been very kind and generous in extending their help.

We've often posted Man in the Mirror PROJECT items on the blog.  Our hope is to continue that journey and even expand upon it.  Michael has been instrumental in the creation of many of these ideas as well as the Brotherhood of Light, who include people like Sri and Mira.  I cannot and would not attempt to do any of this on my own.  We work always as a team.

Recently Sri has instructed me to get something called the Upanishads.  When I looked the word up the wikipedia said that they are texts that concern the true nature of ultimate reality(brahman).  Brahman had been the word Sri had used previously and I recently found out that he also made statements and discoveries about our natures between sleeping and wakefulness, which only support the experiences that Michael and I had in communicating with each other telepathically.

Sri has made his own interpretations on the Upanishads.  I have no idea what to expect, but thought it might be fun if my readers joined me in this part of my learning.  I will be taking a repreave until the first of August.  If there are any of  you that would like to consider learning about the Upanishads with me, Sri, Mira and Michael, perhaps you could pick up a copy from your library.  I'll be posting what he teaches as well as what I find and it may make for wonderful discussion as well as some great insights from all of us.

Until then I hope the next week or so finds you in a good place, remembering to live only in the moment and trusting yourself enough to know you'll be where you are supposed to.  See you again soon! 

No comments: