7/1/13

Twin Flame Soul Mates - After Death/Viewing Michael's Murder

There really has been a surge in twin flame information in the last few years.  Once upon a time in my world I searched far and wide and came up with very little.  Today it seems there is a plethora of information.  Yet I still find very little on flames after death.

Today's post may be unusual.  I am in a sense documenting some of my experiences to not only tell you about Michael and the relationship of twin flames after death, but to clear the air about his death as well.  I am getting flashbacks.

I have spoken previously about the shared consciousness that twin flame soul mates share.  When Michael was alive I would often get flashes of him in different locations, with different people.  Telepathy was common as well, as it is with most twin flames.

After he passed I found that the flashes continued.  It surprised me.  I suppose maybe some part of me thought that he would just go on somewhere and the connection would disappear for a time. This morning I received a vision of Michael conducting a symphony and during the past few weeks, I was getting some disturbing images.  Several were of women hiding, some screaming, some running.   I didn't know what to make of them.  I wanted to help but didn't know how.  I wondered why I would receive them even.  Was there someone else that I shared a connection with on the other side of the world?  My questions were answered when Michael decided to tell me he had took a pilgrimage and had seen the women and was trying to help.  I had been seeing what he was.  The consciousness had taken in some ways a new dimension.

Several days after he had told me, I received another vision.  But it wasn't a vision.  It was as if I was him again, only not now.  It was him before he passed.  I was laying on a bed looking around a room.  My vision was blurred and I could see several men walking around at the foot of my bed.  My breathing was very shallow.  I felt almost as if I was on a ventilator.  Now that I think about it, I guess it could have been oxygen.

There is a part of me that contemplated on whether or not to post this, but I feel it's important for several reasons.  First because it is something experienced between flames, and secondly and possibly more importantly because Michael told me several years ago there were other people at his home the night he passed.  Not only that, but I had sensed he was being drugged up and the blurred vision confirmed it.  It was almost as if I had Vaseline smeared over my eyes.  So take from this what you will, but Randy Phillips was in that house the night Michael Jackson died.  Not only was he in the house, he was in his bedroom, along with two others.  The rational mind may like to think he was alone, but he wasn't.  If I had to pass on with people present in my room, it certainly wouldn't be these men.  Now I can't help but wonder what drug would make your eyes blur like that?  I don't think Propofol was the only thing used.

As a side note, I'd also like to say to Paris Jackson that there was nothing you could have done to save your father.  It's not your fault.  Even if you said you would take care of daddy, honey you couldn't have.  These men were playing for keeps.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie. I have often wondered about
Randy Phillips. What if he was the one
who gave Michael the shot when
Murray had left the room?.

ElevenSeven said...

Hi there,
I don't think Randy would know how.. . :)

Anonymous said...

Has Michael ever said who it
was that gave him the shot,
or is he not allowed to say?.
And why was Randy in the
bedroom?.

Anonymous said...

Just out of PURE curiousity, and you dont have to publish this as it is quite disturbing to think about, but did you ever get a vision of Michael helping a woman whose 13 month old baby had been shot?

ElevenSeven said...

I can't answer if I don't publish and they are disturbing scenes. I can't say for sure. I saw a blonde woman with her hands on each side of her head screaming. She was looking at something but I couldn't tell what. I just looked up 13 month old shot and didn't know that one had been killed. I don't follow the news much. If the mother has/had blonde hair, I'd have to venture a guess and say yes.

Now out of curiousity I have to ask why you would ask that specifically? When I got that vision I was quite taken back.

ElevenSeven said...

Michael has said. He's allowed to say what he wants, it's me he wants to shut up sometimes . .

Why was Randy in the bedroom? Good question. There were a few people. It seemed at the time they were looking around the room. Maybe for things, maybe to remove things . . I'm not sure right now. I'm still trying to figure out why his vision was so blurred and a few other things. I know I will get more. I don't want to venture a guess until I am sure.

Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Because he told me about it. It actually happened in a town an hour south of mine. I knew about it before it came out in the news. Like he told me and then the next day it was in the news. I hope he got to her because one can only imagine how horrific it must be....

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for sharing that, in more than one way. You are helping to confirm things for him, me and others as proof.

I don't know how he might have helped, only that he was there. I can't imagine. Really can't. When I viewed it, I had no idea what to think. I too was horrified.

Keep in touch :) xxoo

Anonymous said...

I will but how do I confirm things for him? I can see how I could do so for you and others but how him? Sorry if that sounds stupid I just thought Michael himself would be the one confirming things to US.

ElevenSeven said...

Whenever I ask why he has appeared to so many people he says that it's because he wants to prove that he's still around. The consciousness of people. If I was the only one who saw what I did that's one thing, but if many people see or can confirm the same thing, the belief is more accepted. That's how you confirm things for him...it confirms what he wants us to understand.