7/3/13

More on Michael's Murder - Confirmations from Bonnie/Update Peter Lopez

The plan was to keep today's post light since we are entering into the holiday here in the states,  but there are confirmations that I have received and more visions I'd like to share.

First let me say there are several ways I get information that I post.  Some are direct experiences, as if I am experiencing them as Michael.  Some I post that are what he tells me and then some are my own impressions or words of some of my guides or the Brotherhood.  I will always quote when it comes directly from Michael as a strongly worded statement he wishes to convey.  Other flowery posts, well, I don't always quote him per say.  Some are just a joint effort, although, I do have to admit, he is the brighter of us two in more ways than one for all the "good" posts.

Previously, Michael had told me Frank Dileo was in the house the night he passed.  Recently, I also received a vision of other men there as well.  When we shared the information about Frank, he was in the kitchen, but Michael was already out of body then.  This time I received a vision of Frank on the right side of his bed (as if I was laying in it).  He was yelling at Michael that he screwed everything up.  He said something to the effect of the hospital, the kids, the house, everything is gone now.  Michael was crying.

This is so disturbing and sometimes to be honest I am afraid to see everything that has happened.  I think that's why it's been taking so long.  When Elizabeth told me how horrible they treated him, I didn't want to see.  I didn't want to experience what he was going through.  So we are working slowly together.

Another vision for some reason surprised me.  I saw Frank insert a needle into a vial kind of thing on the right side of Michael down by his right leg.  This would be Michaels right if he was laying in the bed.  I am trying to find some kind of confirmation for this, but can't seem to find it.  I am assuming this must have been an IV of some sort.  Frank then sat in a chair to the right of Michael, which I did receive confirmation for in the photo at right.

Randy Phillips was going through a brown bag to the left of Michael, several feet from the foot of the bed.  There must have been some kind of dresser there that the bag was on.
I'd like to say brief case but it was bigger.  He was going through papers and then I heard someone yell to find the footage from rehearsals.  They took things from the home that night.

I can still hear Frank's voice in my head.  What is that a Bronx accent?  It sounds like he should have been in a mafia movie.

Although not all the information above has been confirmed, I was able to bring other confirmations today.  Bonnie Vent, the medium just recently brought to my attention, posted another video I found validating.  I've posted it below.  There are several things she brings out here that confirm what I have said about Michael.

  • He used to leave his body when he lived.  (This is in my book as well)
  • Not everyone that claims to be talking with Michael is.
  • He is still concerned with his children.
  • He visits with the kids when they are sleeping (on earlier posts)
There are some other things present as well that I personally had to laugh at.  The comment she makes about him liking that she says what he says word for word for example.  He's a stickler for that.  That's why I said if he does come across strongly, I put it in quotes.

I hope you find it fascinating and know that one day this nightmare of murder will come to an end and truly wish everyone a safe, happy and enjoyable holiday.


** I just want to add that I saw another vision this morning and have just received confirmation on it.  There was a man kissing a reddish haired woman that was sleeping.  That man was Peter Lopez, Michael's old attorney who has passed.  So if his wife is reading this, please know Peter still watches over you and loves you very much.

Peter Lopez and Catherine Bach (Peter's wife)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, do you think that
Frank gave Michael the shot
whilst the doctor had
vacated the room?.

Many thanks,
From anonymous.

ElevenSeven said...

Yes, I can say the doctor was not in the room at the time he did this but I can't say for certain this was what killed him. You know I was surprised by this. I always thought of the IV bag with the propofol in it, I never thought that someone might have injected additional medication through a vial. I got and heard "put him to sleep" I got the impression if this was "the moment" they didn't intend to kill him. . . I later saw Randy Phillips quite upset. I'm trying to put everything together, but it makes sense when I view the autopsy reports that his ribs were broken from attempted CPR etc. I think they paniced.