6/25/13

The Fourth Anniversary of Michael's Death - Do You Believe?

When I was asked what I might be doing today to remember Michael, I wasn't sure how to answer. Fans send flowers to the grave site, some may visit, others light candles and pray.  I don't like to remember the days when people cross, more over I like to celebrate their life.  In my world no one really dies, only their physical presence.  Still to this day that's what I mourn the most.  Yet I see it as almost selfish at times.  For the presence I long for is for me, not them and I know that they still live on.  As Einstein once said, energy is neither created or destroyed, it only changes form.

So in that thought and spirit of today's fourth anniversary of Michael's death, I wanted to put together a video of the things that I felt Michael treasured most and still would like us to "believe". .


No comments: