6/21/13

Paris Jackson: on Cutting Herself

Photo of Paris with the alleged cuts
 being reported

Recently a blog reader asked if I believed that Paris Jackson cut herself.  I was never told whether
she did or didn't, so I simply said I didn't know.  Michael never told me himself, but that doesn't mean she does or doesn't.  I didn't want to comment any further.  His kids are private for him with most issues, with exception to the big blow out regarding Paris and her "alleged" suicide attempt.

But quite honestly, the blog reader got me thinking and I remember just before the news broke I was very touched by a video of Paris that she did of herself applying makeup.  I posted it to my Facebook page I believe, but not here.

Photos can be very easily manipulated and my thought was if she was cutting herself like they say, the cuts or scars would show on her home made video.  I looked.  I don't have very good eyesight and I am wearing my glasses today, but I didn't see any scars on her video.  Maybe it's best if you have a look for yourself:





No comments: