6/27/13

AEG Trial - Taj Testimony UPDATED

It's been difficult to get updates today on court, but Michael tells me his nephews are done and have testified.  When I asked how they did he said it was very emotional.

I tweeted some of the information presented today from his nephew TJ.  Most of it was recalling what kind of relationship they had with Michael and now with his children.  Back in 1994 Michael was in the UK helping his nephews, Taj, Tarryl, and TJ record an album.  They all form a group called 3T and I had written a song title and lyrics down before I heard it come out on their album.  The song was called "Why" and they had recorded it with Michael on their album called "Brotherhood".  Michael asked me about what to name the album during that time as well.  If you recall the group that our sponsor is from is the Brotherhood as well, so it made sense at the time.  Kind of a two fold deal, since 3T where brothers as well.

I have a lot of memories from those days of his nephews and it was emotional for me to read some of the testimony today.  It brought many memories back and I know how close they felt to Michael and how they must hurt missing him.  They also lost their mother to murder and it tends to get relived when similar events transpire.  I hope you'll join me in saying a little prayer of strength and healing their way today.

I plan on updating again if there is more evidence that has been presented that I haven't seen yet.  For now I'll leave you with the video they did with Michael.  The story of them recording with Michael is in my book.

UPDATE:  When asked if they thought Michael was murdered his nephew replied "Yes.  People do anything for money."


No comments: