6/21/13

A "Tour of the White House" - Michael's Home

I hope that you find this as entertaining as I did.  I received another vision of Michael.  He was with a young boy playing outside his castle.  This time, however, he offered to take me on a tour.  He said a tour of the "white house", jokingly.

It might sound strange.  I know for me it did - thinking people had actual homes on the other side.  That is until I saw my ex husbands grandparents on a porch of a home they had built many years ago when his grandmother passed.  It sounded as if it was the same one they spent a life together on earth in.

In the movie, "What Dreams May Come" there is also a home featured.  The home is a made up place that the two main characters "create" in a painting. When one of the characters actually dies, he finds himself in that place and resides in that home.  This movie is a favorite of mine, not only because of it's imagery, but because the writer represented the entire piece based on actual research.  That means it was documented on actual findings, not just a fictional story.
Actual Disney Shrub

When I saw Michael he was playing with a child outside the castle on the grounds.  He gave him a pat on the butt and offered to take me on a tour.  So I asked "Right now?", he said "Sure why not?", and off we went.  The grounds outside were very green with winding paths that reminded me of the Wizard of Oz movie.  As we walked, I could see to the left he had recreated some shrubs I had once seen in Disney World.  The theme was Alice in Wonderland (and now he is correcting me) . . He says it was the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.  Sculpted shrubs that look exactly like the characters and scenes.   I've posted a picture from Disney at right just so you get an idea if you've never seen them.

A little further on there was a beautiful waterfall on the right.  A bench sat beside it.  I said "I can't believe you thought about all this.  To even include a waterfall so spectacular!"  His reply again reminded me of his character.  He said "If you can create something, why not create something with all the best.  You shouldn't not put something in if it's the things you love."  Basically he was saying not to do something halfway and that you can have it all; why not have it ALL.  That's how he has always thought.

I wanted to see the inside so we were immediately met with dark wood doors.  My first thought was these aren't very glamorous, but they were like doors from a "real castle" he said.  When they opened I again expected to see a vast entrance, an open foyer, dangling chandeliers . . but .  . nope.  I was met with a tree house.  Yes a tree house.  You entered from the trunk and it sprawled in directions all over the house.  It was like a maze you had to find your way through before you could access the rest of the house.  Fun stuff.  I opted right so we ended up on higher ground overlooking the main area.  I couldn't figure out what it was.  It wasn't a living room like one might expect, and there were people there.  He said it's like the great hall area from the movie Harry Potter."  The gathering place.

Next was the master bedroom, so we circled around and ended up in a far back corner.  The room was expansive and huge and curtains opened revealing the view to the outside.  The room itself was on an upper floor.  There were openings like windows, but they let in the breeze, all around - like two full walls of openings, that overlooked a jungle.  It was incredible to see it just outside and I could see the heads of giraffes lazily walking by.  I like to feel the breeze of a slight wind when I sleep so I asked if any animals could get in.  (That would be something I'd worry about!)  He said not anymore. He had put window frames on the open walls recently.  He said "I had to.  One morning I woke up with a monkey in my bed."  Then he looked at me and said "No, it wasn't Grace Rwaramba"  A lil humor on his part . . .

I hope that helped bring a smile to your face and that everyone who has stopped by to read has a fantastic weekend.  I'm posting some scenes from "What Dreams May Come" below reflecting some of the "other side" in imagery.  I hope you enjoy it.





No comments: