6/27/13

Prince Jackson Testimony in AEG Trial -Angels are watching

What an interesting day yesterday.  My internet went out just as Prince was taking the stand.  Later, as I was walking through the parking lot of Target I felt Michael.  I acknowledged his presence by saying hi, what's going on?  He was happy and I could feel him almost giddy.  He said "Prince finished testifying".  I said "How did he do?"  With a little laugh of exasperation he said "He did great!"  I couldn't wait to get home to read over the testimony.

Prince Jackson, your father is more than proud of you!

I'll start with a tweet I copied from TeamMichaelJackson that I think says it all :

"
Enough 4 the jurors to b sure now that Randy Phillips is a liar. Prince just completely destroyed RP image & credibility.

I hardly know where to begin so much came out that has confirmed what we have said here on the blog, yet there is so much more to be said.

We can start by going back to the Conrad Murray trial.  Back in 2011 the court showed Michael coming home from security footage taken at his home.  A black sedan pulled up to the house and Michael was peaking from the back seat.  The rest of the footage was missing.  At that time we said here there were other people in the house.  I believe I also posted more details regarding the cars that were there.  Yesterday's testimony not only confirmed that Randy Phillips was there the night of Michael's death (and let me clarify - I say night because I don't believe he died at noon the 25th/it was hours before then)  but that security personnel who were paid by AEG would not let Joseph Jackson, Michael's father through security when Michael phoned him for help.

The testimony itself was heart wrenching.  I can't imagine having to be 16 years old and tell such a testimony about the person who was most cherished by you.  Prince showed both strength and conviction when he explained how they had called for him when Michael was lying halfway off the bed with his eyes rolled back in his head and Paris was calling for their dad.  I had also posted this on the blog.  Michael had told me he blanked out at this point.  He stood witnessing the event, out of his body, and the last he heard was Paris calling out for him.  

There was also testimony that Michael feared for his life and he had not only expressed that to Prince, but had cried several times after phone conversations with the AEG executive.  Prince witnessed the executives' abusive behavior even with Conrad Murray when he saw him grabbing his arm.  Other things like vases that were broken in the home and the bloodied shirt we referenced with the physical abuse we've been talking about on this blog for quite a while paint a tortured picture of humanity at its worst.

Prince said that Randy Phillips often showed up at the house even when Michael wasn't home.  Sometimes with another man.  That's very telling to me.  The other "man".  It makes one wonder if security was for Michaels safety or Randy's?  Oh yea, security was being paid by AEG, I guess that would be Randy's.  That must be what happened to the tape and all the paperwork that went missing after Michael's death.  I'll go further and say also that must be how they were able to obtain so many of Michael's songs, etc so quickly.  And let us remember, AEG is not a publisher of music, Sony is.  There is also evidence in the testimony, not from Prince,  but in emails early on when Randy Phillips was approaching Michael to do the deal, that referenced the amount of money Sony made with Michael from his music.  If Randy Phillips is not in the recording industry exactly what would that mean to him?  Seems this set up with Sony might have been from the very beginning.

I'll end here because some of this is very hard for me.  But let me end on this note: There was testimony about Michael's meditation practice, but my favorite part of the testimony was when Prince told the court what he told his siblings when they found out so coldly by Murray and Frank DiLeo ("Sorry kids.  Your dad is dead.") that there were angels watching over them.  He said it to comfort them, because his dad always had told them that.  Prince was right.  There are angels watching over them and one of them just happens to be their dad.




No comments: