6/11/13

AEG UPDATE on Trial

Ok so I said I would so I'm going to.  I just reviewed yesterday's testimony and a few more things
have made their way into the light.

When I first started the blog I started it because Michael was murdered.  He had been through a few very rough trials in his life and it was no picnic for me either.  I not only needed a place to vent for myself but a place I could post the information about his murder without sounding like a nut job trying to report it because I had this "spiritual connection" with him.

One of the first things Michael and I talked about was who killed him.  He had said months before he died that someone was trying to kill him but he didn't know who.  After he passed he told me someone gave him a shot, but it wasn't Dr Murray.  Turns out the testimony from Randy Phillips yesterday is headed in the same direction:

From ABC7 Court News:


On 8/18/09 Phillips wrote email to Michael Roth: I think I know what MJ died of and this would exonerate Conrad

Panish: Did you want Dr. Murray to get exonerated? Phillips: I'd always want an innocent man not to get convicted

Panish: This is Dr. Murray doing something to help AEG get insurance, fair enough? Phillips: Fair enough

Here is my question: If Phillips believes Dr Murray is innocent then who is guilty?
Logic tells me no company is going to go out of their way or be concerned about a Dr. they knew nothing about to help get him exonerated UNLESS they felt obligated because they were guilty of something themselves. . . kind of like paying for the big show after Michael's death for everyone to pay tribute.

Earlier testimony has revealed other details we have also stated earlier; Like Michael's appetite which court documents and emails confirm. From CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/31/cnr.06.html



"These are e-mails that were read in court, for example, "Make sure we take out the shots of MJ in that red leather jacket at the soundstage where the mini-movies were being filmed. He looked way to thin -- think," he meant to say "thin" we found out. "And skeletal."

And then there were comments from Michael Jackson's stylist and later from the production manager that he was pretty thin in his last two weeks. One of them, production manager Bugzee Houghdahl, wrote, "He needs some cheeseburgers with a bunch of Wisconsin cheesehead bowlers and a couple of brats and cheese. Jeez."

That was just 11 days before Michael Died, but four days later, Bugzee had a more serious assessment of Jackson's condition, writing, "I've watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks. He was able to do multiple 360 spends back if April. He'd fall on his ass if he tried now."

There are many other things that we've stated here that have been brought to light.  These are just a few.  



BUT, the other interesting thing to me is that this email also said :

"I've watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks." 

This was a deliberate poisoning of Michael's system and the "eight weeks" remark only confirms it. If Michael had a drug problem for years what would make it change so drastically in an eight week period? The hiring of Conrad Murray perhaps? They wanted to make sure he would not be able to keep his contractual duties and Conrad Murray was willing and able. No wonder they wanted to keep an "innocent" man out of the hot seat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Deb,

I've been meaning to write you sooner and thank you again for the book but I've been working like a horse lately and that's why this took me so long. :) Your book was truly and amazing and touching, it made me smile and it made me cry, I learned a lot about the twin flame stages and it is so sad how twin flames wish to be together but can't before the karma is finished. :(

I can't believe what's going on with Paris, it's like now that Michael is gone the same vultures are changing their focus from Michael to his children. I hope she and her siblings are OK. And this court situation must be really stressful, I really hope truth about Michael's death will eventually prevail.

You are really brave for investigating this and giving the rest of us information about what's going on. :)



Sincerely,
Riikka

ElevenSeven said...

Hi Riika,
It's so nice to hear from you! I am very happy you liked the book and more importantly got something from it. Thank you so much for writing.
You are correct, they are doing to the children what they did to Michael. That's just what these people do and I think the only thing they know how to do. As far as bravery, I don't know. . . I guess I feel I was left here for a reason and I have to make every moment count. Michael deserved more and so do the rest of us. If no one speaks out for anyone then we are all left to die a lonely death and live in a very lonely, cold world. It starts with me as it should start with everyone else. If there is change anyone can make, truth or light able to be shed, why not do it. We truly are the only ones that have the power to make a change on this planet - I think more people should own that instead of running away from it.
Love that you wrote - xooo :)