12/24/11

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Twelve

Do you believe in Angels, like the one that God sent to
announce the birth of Jesus?  
"Day twelve of The Twelve Days of Miracles brings us to a close.  The number 12 itself is significant because it represents completion.  There are twelve months in a year and if you all remember 12 disciples.  The disciples I speak about were those of Jesus Christ himself and on this coming day, which we call Christmas, we celebrate the birth of his physical body made manifest.  Your job in life is to remember the message of Jesus.   We celebrate his life year after year and know that he suffered greatly . The message he brought was hope to the world, and love.  That we are all brothers and sisters.  That although there may be kings that rule the nations, there are even greater kings that rule our world.  Peace then to our world will come when we all realize that peace must come from ourselves first.  My Man in the Mirror song Debbie keeps talking about is true.  We have to look at ourselves first.  It's there within that the real self, the Christ self can be born and there can truly be peace on earth.  


The miracle today is then as we close this segment out is the greatest of them all.  Our greatest miracle, our greatest gift was Jesus.  God so cared about what was happening in our world that he made special arrangements to send someone with such a high degree of knowledge and wisdom to walk alongside us and try to teach us.  We celebrate him every Sunday in some households, every Christmas time, or Easter, but rarely do we take his real teachings to heart to get us all to where our world needs to be.


Since this segment is done we plan to bring more information to you.  Our mission as twin souls is to help in someway shed light on those things that have been made dim.  This coming year will bring to fruition many more details about my death and how it was handled.  It will also reveal to you some very important information as to the nature of my relationship with Debbie.  We are spiritual beings and I want you to remember that.  We are not merely flesh and blood.  If we were how do you think Jesus would have ever been chosen to come?


This season and Christmas time I want to wish the very best for you and all of those you love.  I want to share with you my love for the world and extend the invitation for you to join me in my mission.  Perhaps you could just for a moment consider coming on a mission to heal the world.  I warn you it will take much work but in the end it will be well worth it.  Until we are able to write again, Merry Christmas  May Christmas hold for you the joy I find in a child receiving the gift of his first toy on Christmas morning.  God Bless and truly from the heart, I love you."   Michael

I'd like to say Merry Christmas too and thank you for sharing with me on this blog.  For your thoughts and to those wonderful people I have been able to meet from around the world I am truly grateful and honestly very honored.  Michael's message makes me a little nervous, but we'll have to see what comes to fruition in the coming months.  I hope that everyone finds an abundance of peace and love in their lives in the coming days.  We'll take back to posting a new message after the Christmas Holiday and as I said before, if Michael doesn't show up then, I'll just let you know . . "Michael seems to have left the building"  Until then, happy holidays with L.O.V.E.!   Debbie

No comments: