12/15/11

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Three

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Three

I have to say personally I got a little nervous today - I feel like I'm required to perform now that I said I've committed to these 12 days.  I'm like "Michael?! Are you there?! What up dude?! Are you going to give me something or what?"  He laughed, said he has to test me; test my faith . .  .but if he ever does leave, you know maybe takes up residence in his old pad to haunt the people there just for fun (just kidding!) I'll tell you straight out. "sorry but Michael Jackson seems to have left the building".

So here is his miracle for today:

"Miracles are two fold;
One is that they always seem to have a magical essence associated with them.  
Two is that they always seem to take our breath away. 


Every day in your life you are faced with challenges.  These challenges seem to encompass most of the day for almost everyone.  Seemingly life is full of challenges, but we rarely stop to see the beauty of that which is around us waiting to be noticed.  I see beauty in trees, in life, and in the air.  Nature holds a beauty all in of itself that we rarely stop to notice.  How is it that a bird finds food when he needs it?  Or the skies paint themselves in colors of the rainbow?  Is it magic, a miracle or both?  


Today's miracle has to do with remembering.  Remembering Gods' beauty in the things that surround us. It is the gift of beauty and love that has created every miracle in existence.  When I see a child's face I see a miracle.  When I see a tree, it is the same miracle, but a different face.  Don't you see?  We are all miracles, living in a miraculous place.  Just take a moment to notice those things that have been miracles from the very beginning of time."

No comments: