12/17/11

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Five

"So you're not going to believe what I have to tell you but it's true.  It's time you know the truth about what is written.  In society we tell people to believe in what they are told, in spirit, we believe in what we experience.  How is it that this transition from one state of matter to another is so secretive?  We have for ages known people of all nations and colors to die yet we still wonder at the continuation of life that still exists.  We speculate on ghosts, channel spirits, and others seem to think that we just go to heaven and live happily ever after.  Did you know that the native american Indians pray to their ancestors for assistance?  Did you know that Jesus himself said that we would do all of the things he once did and more?


Today I want to tell you about my miracle.  There was a day in my life when I thought everything that I had worked for, everything that I thought I had in my life was gone.  That was the day I left the earth.  My body died and I felt lost and confused.  There were people on the other side of the veil that helped me see that I had not lost a thing.  The only thing I lost was my body.  Everything else was completely unnecessary.  


I say this because putting all things into perspective I realized what I was missing from my life.  It wasn't money, things, people or success, it was the knowledge that everything and everyone exist in perfect unity.  That no matter where we are, no matter who we are or who we think we are, we still all exist together.  That no one truly leaves us, no one truly ever really leaves.


They say we leave footprints on the hearts of those we have touched in life, but I believe it's much more.  Today the miracle is that all that we give of ourselves, all that we think and all that we do will forever play a part in the matrix of the universe.  Our words, our thoughts our deeds, all fall into alignment with all there is.


If you ever wonder where someone has gone in your life, you need only close your eyes and feel their presence in your heart.  The footprints they have left are real.    Its called love and it's that love that resonates at all times within you that is the miracle for today.. Peace and love, much love (blowing kisses) Michael "

No comments: