12/20/11

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Eight/A Poem for Michael's Fans

"Don't worry about the small stuff, worry about the big stuff.  How much love you have in your life.  How much love we can give to one another.  Remembering the season is not about the shopping.  Remembering the season is about remembering the giving.  Giving from the heart without expecting anything in return.  When you do a miracle happens.  The love that you shared by giving is ten times the love you feel when you receive.  What is that feeling, that heartfelt sentiment that happens when the person you give to expresses their joy?  It's called love, and as we spoke yesterday about how we can take the first step into our own miracles by wishing, we can also begin creating miracles by our giving.  


The miracle of love is truly alive  It lives within us all.  This is the true meaning of Christmas; the true message.  Without love we would not exist.  Without love we would not be here.  Somewhere at sometime two people had to have expressed their love for one another for you to even be here.  How is it then that a world can even exist without love?  It can't.  So I urge you to increase your love this day and do those things that bring others the most joy.  In doing so, the miracle of love will abound in your heart."



There were many times that I heard Michael recite poetry. Sometimes the poems I heard came to be lyrics in his songs.  For many years I doubted it was him, because I'd never "heard" that he wrote poetry.  When his book "Dancing the Dream" came out, I started to believe the words were his.

I've had some people ask me if Michael was giving me songs, etc. and I've said no he hasn't.  It's kind of strange because being twin flames you find that you both have a tremendous amount of similarities you never knew you had.  I used to write song lyrics, make up my own songs, read self help books, dance, and truly thought I was the one that originated the saying "I love you more".  I even put it in a book I wrote many years ago.  I had read that twin flames Sri Aurobindo and Mother had this happen quite frequently and it still amazes me to this day.  You don't know what really is your idea or what is the other's idea.  The more I find out, the more I am amazed.

So today, Michael has taken the time to write with me.  This isn't just from him and not just from me.  We wrote this together and are dedicating it to all the people (his fans) and others who have done things on his behalf, been there for him and thought of him in kind and loving ways.

So for those that have kept the faith and are continuing to shine the light, this is for you; THANK YOU!


Miracle of Love

Every time you sing my songs
It plays upon my heart.
The words you sing, the love you send
Is like a piece of art

I wonder time and time again
About the love we’ve shared
The love I have, the love you give
Is truly ‘cause you’ve cared

My wish is that there is a time 
When all of you can see
The love you gave
The love you start
When you pray for me

I’ve played the tune, you’ve spoke the part
Even though it seems we’re miles apart
But if I could share, just one more care,
I’d tell you from the heart

That you are the world, you are the light
That lifts the world in song
I am that man, I am that strong
To carry this along

Angels lead us on above
Paving the way with truth and love
Please be strong, don’t stray the path
This miracle is not God’s wrath

The kindness we can give each other
Make us strong, makes weakness shudder
Open your hearts,  open your minds
The Miracle of Love is not far behind.

Blessings to everyone.  May the love you have sent be sent back to you ten times over.  Thank you so much!





No comments: