12/30/11

Michael expresses the role his childhood played in his murder

There were no plans to post today.  It's been very busy. One thing you learn, however, is that when the universe "nudges" you, most often it's in your best interest to take notice.

I've written what Michael wanted to say today.  He says someone has been questioning his desire to be heard and wanted to pre-empt the Man in the Mirror segment.  Here is what he had to say:

"Take a look at your life today.  Do you find that there is something missing?  Is there perhaps a pattern that has been recurring in your life that you've noticed, or do you feel sad or shameful most of the time but you don't know why?


My childhood has been the focus of much of my work during my life on earth.  I've expressed my concern for the children of the world because inside I felt like them. Cold, abandon, and confused.  I now know why I had such a fondness for them.  Debbie and I were talking about this project and I honestly never knew how I could feel so abandon without reason.  The truth is there was a reason.  I just wasn't aware of it.  I think most of us go about our business and day thinking we are "normal" when we really don't have a healthy definition of what normal is.  I think we need to define a new "normal" for ourselves and our children.  I think the "normal" of yesterday no longer serves humanity in a healthy way.


I spoke about my father when I was living publicly.  I said that he must have had a difficult time in his life because of the circumstances he was brought up in.  It's hard when you can only have the experiences you have this time around to look back on.  Sometimes it's difficult to know any different when you've only experienced one side of the coin.  My death was  brought about by people I had around me that were using me.  I felt comfortable with them.  I was raised as a God fearing person and taught we should love.  I now know I was wrong in my thinking.  I loved too much.  Not in the way that I should have.  I had no boundaries, no friends to tell me what was in my best interest and no knowledge to know the difference.


Do you want to know why I had those people around me?  Because it was in my experience.  It was what I was comfortable with.  I had people abuse me all my life.  Sometimes it feels uncomfortable when we get to know someone who really does have our best interests in mind.  Many people believed that I was all that and a bag of chips.  They were wrong.  I am only human, just like everyone else.  I made mistakes, and yes, I had triumphs, but you have to believe that everyone has a path to follow.  Sometimes it's not that easy.


I want you to know this because as you follow this along I want you to think of your own life.  What has transpired in your past and how it's made you feel.  Make a commitment to yourself that by New Year's Day you'll have something about yourself that you'd like to change.  I promise you, the information we will be giving you will help you make that change.  I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.


Life is funny.  I never thought I'd be here doing this with Debbie.  She's always been a puzzle to me and now I see that we teach each other as much as we learn from one another.  I'd like to say we are one, but that's not true.  She has her own thing going on, and I have mine.  Our minds and hearts, however, are connected at a very deep spiritual level.  I wish you could know the complete peace it gives me in our mission.  My hope when I lived was to give the world what I was so lucky to receive from God - my music.  That music carried a message and it was my sincere desire to change the world.  We are now at the brink of doing just that and I ask you to join with us in that mission. 


Peace and blessings,
Michael Jackson


PS Yes, I want to be heard"

1 comment:

Ester said...

I'm right there with ya Michael!!! xxx