12/22/11

The Twelve Days of Miracles - Day Ten

"Listen to the voice inside of you.  What does it say?  Did you ever sit in the quietness of your own self and listen to the thoughts and feelings that seem to come from deep within you?  Continuing what we do, this mission of healing the planet requires a lot of dedication to ourselves and each other.  What is it I think to myself that I can give people that will help them see how to best serve themselves and each other?  You see everything to me is a miracle.  The sky, the trees, the shapes of the clouds.  But in your world the busyness of everyday takes you away from these things.  Your focus is on the mundane tasks of life and not on the eternal glory of our Father.  Listen then, for it's inside you that you will find a gentle yet guiding voice leading you on your path.  It is here that you will find me and where I will find you.  It is at this point, this specific inner place that we are truly all joined as one.  Do you know where it is?  I do.  It's called the soul.  And in it's essence, it's creation, we are all truly soul mates.  The miracle is that we have just never realized it."

No comments: