12/4/14

More Evidence on the Murder of Michael Jackson; A Note to John McClain

I am posting below two videos from someone who has done remarkable work in the investigative process of Michael's death.  She is known on the YouTube channel as LunaJo67.  I don't agree with all of her findings, but she's obviously done quite a bit of work on the videos and research.  These two videos stand out to me because of my personal findings.  The first confirms the stories about some of the timeline that I have stated here before, only much clearer, as the video and testimony is present for the men involved themselves.  I stated very early on things we were looking for in the Conrad Murray trial.  It was a list of evidence that I felt I needed to confirm, some of the information Michael had given me.  LunaJo's video helps me do that.

I was also connected to Michael in life.  As you might remember from my book Another Part of Me, I spoke about the day and week before Michael died.  Although I had my own personal struggles at that time, I had a clear sense of the time Michael passed.  A bird that had been pecking at my back window, came to the window of my bathroom that day.  That might sound strange to you, but birds have always been known as messengers.  Native Americans have used animal totems for years.  When they peck at a window, it is either communication from the dead or it proceeds an eminent death.  I was certain it had to be between 10:30 and 11:00 am when Michael passed.  I was working when I had heard the news and I had been working for several hours.

The time of 10:30 has come up several times in my posts.  One being the testimony from Randy Phillips himself.  You'll see in the video posted below Brian Oxman, the Jackson family attorney, stated that he received a phone call from Randy Phillips assistant just prior to noon.  That was approximately 1/2 hr before paramedics were ever even called.  That fact and also the statements made by Frank DiLeo, the stand in manager at that time for Michael, all elude to an earlier time known by some that calls to the fact that it was much earlier in the day than previously known that the events that led to his death were taking place.




I'm also re-posting one of my original posts from this blog from the opening day of the Conrad Murray trial in 2011.  This is the list of evidence we were seeking.  This list has now been confirmed.

9/27/11

Opening statements....

On this the opening day of statements in the Conrad Murray case, I will enter my own opening statement and reiterate again what I said before.  Michael Jackson did not kill himself.  He was given a "shot" when everything went black and passed.

Michael had a problem, he had issues with drugs, he had issues with sleep.  It does not mean he took matters into his own hands.  I'm sure the prosecution will show the lengths Michael went to to get in shape for any tour. The timeline in which will show Dr Murray negligent beyond a doubt.  As the trial progresses, I am looking for evidence to be presented as follows:
1.  Closet evidence
2.  Blood 
3.  Missing documents from his office
4.  Time of death
5.  Rubber gloves
6.  The names of other people
7.  Needle marks
8.  other drug administrations
9.  Eating and diet/reduced appetite
10.  Condition of his body when paramedics arrived
11.  Paris/Prince testimony 

This is such a heated case and very personal to many people.  I can only hope for the best outcome.  Unfortunately, I feel there will be much mud slinging and will keep on top of what is said with rebuttals.

As fans and onlookers if it was a member of our own family, I hope that your thoughts and prayers will be with the family at this time. *** end of post

I'm going to further this post just a bit more by posting another imperative video by LunaJo. This video shows the layout of Michael's home.  In it you'll see TWO staircases.  You might remember that it was Michael Amir Williams that told the security guard first on the scene to go to the "FRONT DOOR".  The security trailer was near the "side door".  He said he stated the front entrance because that door was always OPEN.  In other words, ANYONE could have come in that entrance, the door was already open.  If you're wondering how the people who killed Michael Jackson would have gotten in and out of the home that day, this is most likely your answer.  There were two staircases and two points of entry to the bedroom area where Michael was found.

I'll also add that the necklace that Michael was wearing I was told about previously by a medium named Mark Anthony.  When Elizabeth Taylor came to me and remarked about how awful the things were that they did to Michael were, I contacted Mark for a reading.  I didn't tell him who I was or who I wanted to contact.  I told Michael.  Mark started with evidence that he was speaking to my grandparents.  When I was a small girl my grandfather nicknamed me "Miss America".  He even bought me a sash for the title when I was about two years old.  Mark said he saw a sash with the title of something that was significant.  He then stated that my grandparents knew there was someone else I wanted him to speak with.  It was Michael, but Mark didn't know.  I simply wanted him to confirm it for me.

He started in about getting images of a castle like Disney World, then he saw Peter Pan.  Apparently Michael started to laugh, but then the story turned.  He said he was killed and the person who did it tore off his necklace.  That necklace I have recently discovered were the prayer beads Michael wore in the photo I previously posted and is in the evidence photo, broken on the bed.
When at the end of the reading I told Mark who it was, he was in disbelief.  First, he said, because he couldn't believe Michael would come to speak with him.  Second, he said, was because he thought Michael had a heart attack.  Both statements were not true.  I hope that clears his mind as to the evidence he gave me that day back in 2011.



Here is the video regarding the layout of the home.  


Like I said I don't agree with all of the information in these videos.  Ms Chase you're a liar..  With the photos that have come out in testimony and this statement made regarding Michael's health I find it very difficult to believe Michael was eating and healthy:

Karen Faye, Michael's make-up artist said that costume director Michael Bush looked in horror at Michael's unclothed body before a dress rehearsal. He said “Oh my God. I could see Michael's heart beat through the skin of his chest.”
It was that same music director who revealed on June 16, 2009 that Michael was not able to sing live and dance. Michael had been putting down “tracks” to use during the show because of it.

Karen Faye, Michael's makeup artist testified Michael lost about 15 pounds in the week before he passed.

The Jackson family asserted in their complaint to AEG that Jackson suffered from a massive build-up of sleep deficiency and that affected his mood, his appetite and his sense of balance. The plaintiffs claimed AEG should have noted the symptoms and that Jackson suffered from chills and wrapped himself in blankets, had bouts of paranoia and had trouble grasping dance moves, according to emails to AEG executives.

Ortega was so disturbed by Jackson's state that he sent an email to Randy Phillips of AEG Live, the concert promoter, saying that "real emotional stuff" was going on and that "everything in me says that Jackson should be psychologically evaluated."

"There is no one taking responsibility, caring for him on a daily basis ... today I was feeding him, wrapping him in blankets ... and calling his doctor," Ortega wrote.


If you look back at my list from 2011, you'll find I had to wait until the AEG trial in 2013 for some of this evidence to come out.  I am STILL discovering MORE evidence to support what I have received.  

Last but not least, I want to say THANK YOU to all the fans and people who have been so diligently working on Michael's behalf.  I could have only hoped other people, like the Estate of Michael Jackson, could have been so instrumental.  I suppose many of us know why they haven't.  In light of this, it is evident that when this all comes out, it will ALL have to come out. Mr McClain you are forcing my hand in this mess. Is that really what you and John want?  I am trying to play nice here, really.  I don't care how much money you've made.  I care about relinquishing Michael's death and legacy.  You DO have the power to do that.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This documentary was just shown on my TV the other night. It's a documentary series that investigates other stars like Whitney Houston and Anna Nicole Smith as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyYptBTf-0


Anonymous said...

Have you seen this documentary by the same man who did Princess Diana's Autopsy..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19cwqi_autopsy-m1chael-jacks0n-s-last-hours_shortfilms

Anonymous said...

Here is a lovely Fan page of a fan who met Michael quite a few times. Beautiful reading...

http://www.michaeljacksonthelastangel.com/

Anonymous said...

Anonymus ... thank you for that wonderful website you linked, that is true joy to read ...