12/15/14

An Angel Story

This is the season we are most reminded of angels.  Today we wanted to lighten the hearts and minds of those who have witnessed them, experienced their grace and by the good works of God, their loving protection and favors.

Although I maintain this blog, believe or not, years ago I was, and still am in many ways, a natural skeptic.  I began psychic classes around the age of 18 simply because I constantly seemed to get visions that would come true.  I didn't understand it at the time.  Some people said it was evil.  They prayed for me and I worried because quite a few visions involved death.

As time went on, I began to understand the nature of our consciousness. By request I even did some psychic readings for friends of mine.   My very first party was for a very dear friend of mine who has since passed on.  Her name was Madeleine.  I always seemed to spell her name wrong.  We met through my mother, but this woman always had the very best intentions and to my utter surprise, the utmost faith in me.  She visits now often and I am honored by her presence as well as the soul ties to her and others in her family.

One such family member was at that first psychic party.  His name was Jimmy.  Jimmy was the kind of man that you meet and instantly take a liking to.  I could never explain exactly why, but Jimmy, although not blood related, was like a brother to me.  He still is, and as I write this I have to remember another conversation we had about finally meeting our twin flame soul mates back almost 20 years ago. He believed at that time he married his.  I was still keeping my secret and told him I'd let him know when I had come to grips with what was happening in my twin flame world.  We all know that story, but what Jimmy brought to me that day was something just as marvelous; he brought with him an angel.

I had never thought I believed in angels.  I thought maybe they were some invention of the church.  So when Jimmy sat down for a reading and I saw her, like my twin at times, I tried to dismiss her and pretend she wasn't there.  That's just how we deal with things sometimes right?  If we don't understand it, we pretend it's not there, hoping it will go away.

Well this angel didn't.  Boy did she pester me!  I didn't believe in angels, I told her.  Yet she still made herself known throughout the entire reading.  So much so that I just had to come out with it.

I thought Jimmy was going to really think I had lost my sanity if I told him.  Doreen Virtue was NOT around at that time.  Who really knew about angels?  Besides she didn't LOOK like an angel I ever saw in the depictions of them anyway.

When I finally came out with it, Jimmy sat in with a huge smile on his face.  When I described the angel I saw, with her jeweled crown and short stature, he explained that he had seen her all of his life. No one until me had confirmed her existence and for the first time both of us sat staring at each other in the warmth of love, knowing that angels really do exist.

Since then I have called on the angels to help children to get out of danger, help Michael in court and protect loved ones.  Angels come in all shapes and sizes.  Sometimes even in the packaging we don't even expect.  So in reverence and gratitude for the many angels, no matter who they are, this is for them.  A heartfelt thank you for the intercessions, the people and the guidance they so willingly and lovingly give us all through the year.

Next time you see an angel you might not even know it until they have gone.  I've even heard it said that every time another one gets their wings a bell sounds.

I know my friend Madeleine is earning her wings right now.  I expect quite a few bells this season, and I hope that you do to.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all incarnate from certain Realms.

There are millions of incarnate Angels that walk the Earth. Souls can also incarnate from a Blend of Realms like me. I'm Atlantean with 1/3 Angel, 1/3 Starperson and 1/3 Wise One. The link below is great and fun to find out what Realm you have incarnated on.

http://www.angelhandsnaturalhealing.com/angelic-realms.html

Oh and MJ is 1/3 Angel, 1/3, Wise One, 1/3 Starperson