12/16/14

Attack Update

At the end of July, I wrote a post regarding children, a suicide
bombing and a devastation that was eminent.  Gandhi had said it
was a form of retaliation.
 http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2014/07/eminent-attack-please-read.html

Today I have learned that hundreds of children were killed in such 
an attack in Pakistan.  145 people mostly students were killed.
This is not the first attack involving our children.  Please remain vigilant 
in all areas where the governments convene and are in cooperation.
This attack is seen as a retaliation and the gunmen were wearing suicide vests.

I don't  like to write about such things, however, I am being told there will be 
more information to come in future days and I will post that information when
I'm told.  This blog will remain open until I am told otherwise.  Please send peace,
love, and light to those families and children who have been affected.
Additionally, may we pray for those responsible.  At some time there must be 
peace for all, in our hearts and minds, no matter how our opinions differ.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/world/asia/taliban-attack-pakistani-school.html

No comments: