12/18/14

A Twin Flame Poem from a Reader: Ek hoor jou . .


I am pleased to share with you a creative writing from one of our blog followers, Lee-Anne Davids. She wrote this before she came upon the blog and has offered us to share in it's publication. Thank you Lee-Anne!! Beautiful :)

Ek hoor jou...

I hear you
I feel you coming
Our movement is one movement
Identical
Mirrored
Duality
You and me
Sadness...pain
Hello...goodbye
This time we will meet again
Beyond sight
Beyond dreams
We are visitors in the same being
We are symmetry
Masks of each other
Aware of each other
Matched and creating
A tangible uniqueness of separation....LINKED
Mirror actions create possibilities where
Freedom collides with a matching heartbeat
And the all seeing eye envisions a different path
A new reality
I am a stranger walking with my familiar other self
I dont think that you know me
I dont think that you see me
That I have spoken to you without speaking
That I have found you without feeling
Can you see what I see?
My vision is through you and your vision feeds through me
This is not tangible
This is not tangible
This is not seen
This is not seen
Our reality is blind to words as you exist because of me
As you see what I see
I am mute in your presence
I am mute in your presence
I am mute in our melody
That when we connect
Results in this unique reality
(We become me)

© Lee-Anne Davids (July 2014)

Lyric content written for: Justin Brown Short Film – MOTEL
Translated into Afrikaans from English Version – I hear you…

Ek hoor jou…

Ek hoor jou
Ek voel hoe jy nader kom
Ons beweeg as ‘n identiese mens
As een
n’ weerkaatsing van mekaar
Dualiteit
Ek en jy
Bedroefheid…pyn
Hello…totsiens
Hierdie keer sal ons mekaar weer sien
Ons is verby sien
Ons is verby drome
Ons is besoekers in dieselfde ligaam
Ons is
Simmetrie…
Maskers van mekaar
Bewus van mekaar
Saamgepers en saam
Skep ons hierdie
Unieke maar materiaale wêreld van akskeiding
Nogsteeds vasgeband
Ons aksies weerspeel mekaar
En ons
Skep allerande moontlikhede
Waar vryheid met die aanpassende aardslag bots
En die alsienende oog
Verwys na ander wandelpaaie
n’ nuwe werrklikheid
Ek is soos ‘n vreemdeling wat
n’ bekende ligaam behuis
En saam loop met my tweeling
Ek dink nie jy ken my nie
En ek dink dat jy my ook nie sien nie
Ek het met jou gepraat sonder woorde
Ek het jou gevoel sonder om aan jou te raak
Sien jy wat ek sien?
My sienning is ervaar duer jou oë
En jy sien deur my
Dit is iets waaraan ons nie kan vat nie
Hierdie is nie die materiaale wêreld nie
Dit is nie iets wat ‘n mens kan sien nie
Dit is nie te sien nie
Nie te sien
Want ons werklikheid
Benodig nie woorde nie
Omdat jy uit my bestaan
En jy sien wat ek sien
Ek is stemloos in jou teenwoordigheid
Stemloos met jou
En ek is total stom as ek ons wysie luister
Want wat volg is ‘n unieke werklikheid
Ons is saamgestel in een
Ons is ek en ons is jy
Ons is een
Een ons…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I took a leap of faith and I landed right on your spiritual doorstep. You never hesitated, but invited me in! As I get to know you I see beauty and kindness personified...and wisdom, insight and patience spanning far beyond human years. You never came into my life too early or too late - the time was just right. A series of events resulted in our meeting, the writing of this poem being one of them. I thank you for sharing it, and I forever dedicate it to you, Debbie...my most appreciated and valued friend. I LOVE YOU!

ElevenSeven said...

Lee-Anne you are far too kind. Thank you so very much for your kindness and appreciation. We are here for each other and the tenderness you see in me is also reflected in you. Thank you so much for this contribution and your willingness to share your beauty with the world :) xxoo I love you more <3