12/5/13

Questioning Michael's Innocence - Stage Two of the Twin Flame Relationship

When two days ago I posted Maria Shaw's astrological forecast about the planet Chiron, I believed every word she said.  I looked the planet up and someone forwarded me the material so I could see how this planet would effect me.  The planet landed in my fifth house, which represents relationships and children. Something, as Maria said, would be an old spiritual wound from the past and would need healing.  Little did I realize it would take such a major toll on me.  Yesterday's post did have something to do with children.  And as you may have seen from the comments, many seem to be questioning why I could have ever doubted Michael Jackson in his child abuse allegations.  As most have put it, if I was his twin soul I should have known, just like they did being connected to his soul.  I say the opposite.  It is because I am his twin soul that I questioned.

Most people have preconceived ideas about what a twin flame soul mate is and how they are supposed to be with one another.  I did too.  Yet living the experience with a twin flame is much different than our surmises of how we "think" it might be.  There are stages of growth with flames.  As you progress you will overcome many preconceived ideas about yourself, them and the world around you.  That's part of the plan.

The twin flame relationship is in some ways similar to other relationships.  When the ego is engaged there will be disagreements, questioning, blaming and even criticism.  It's this phase of the relationship that all your junk gets to be thrown out into the middle for you both to get rid of so you can progress to your unification.
Twin flame soul mates are born inside with perfect love but getting back to it, is quite another story.  This is a twin flame blog, so as a twin for Michael Jackson here is my experience of stage two of the twin flame relationship - overcoming doubt.


It had been ten years or more since Michael Jackson and I had engaged in telepathic conversations.  We had seen each other physically and spoken about our feelings, but nothing had come to fruition.  I said nothing to anyone about my conversations with him or seeing him personally for fear I would not be believed.  I kept it all to myself, still trying to figure out why I would have such strong feelings for someone I had never met.  Why that if it was true that we had such strong feelings for each other, we were still apart.  Why would god give me this to contend with?  Why would I do things that Michael would later do in his performances, see things about his life, and be so tied to someone I had never met and someone so much in the public eye?

Those were the questions that sounded loudly in my head back in the middle of 1993.  My days were normal and everything on the outside seemed well in place and in control, but inside I was a volcano waiting to erupt.  Emotions swirled inside like I was ready to burst.  The conversations I would have with a pop star named Michael Jackson seemed to be every morning, and every evening.  Yet nothing had come to pass.  No glimmer of what would happen in the future, only a feeling.  No hand shake in a business meeting, yet I somehow was privy to know him, without ever being introduced.

I lied in my bed thinking it all over.  It was a fairly normal state for me to be in at the time.  Wondering about what was transpiring took much of my time.  This night was different, however, something stirred inside me strongly and I got out of bed knowing I had to get something to this Michael Jackson I seemed to know.  I constructed a letter.  In it I tried to explain details of his life that I had seemingly been able to see.  I needed to let him know I was there and the feeling was strong.  I enclosed the letter with a copy of a book called Griffen and Sabine.  A story about two people able to see each other, yet never knowing or being introduced to the other as well.

I mailed the package in the morning, still in disbelief that I would even send anything to him.  His fans were in the millions.  I couldn't be sure he would even get it.  That night as I turned on the news reports started about Michael being accused of child molestation.  I immediately thought of the feeling that I had to let him know I was there, then immediately thought of the words I used on the note I wrote him.  I saw him with children.

My entire body and mind went into panic mode.  What if he thinks I'm trying to say something other than what I saw?  What and why did I feel so moved to write and what should I do about it?

The questions lingered and I kept myself perched by the television waiting for more news.  "They must know they have it wrong.  They'll be reporting the truth I'm sure soon.  There has got to be some kind of mistake."  But the news continued and stations reported details and began to bring out so called evidence.   Inside I began reflecting.  After all this time and we weren't together, all these flashes of his life, maybe this experience with him isn't so good after all.  Maybe the news is right.  Maybe he could be a child molester.

*****I'm going to break here to add in that this is the stage of doubt.  Preconditioning.  We are conditioned to believe what we hear on the news to be true.  Even though I felt Michael was innocent I began to question him because that's how my ego operated - not my soul, my ego.  I questioned myself.  I could be wrong.  This whole connection could be totally something else that I never even thought of.  This is doubt.  You question the connection, the relationship and each other. *********

I sat for hours mulling the possibilities over in my head.  It can't be true, but what if it is, and what would that mean to me?  There was only one solution I could think of to end the chatter in my head.  I would ask him straight out.  Our conversations many times took place in the evening, so as I lied in bed that night I reached out to him.  "Boy you're life is kind of crazy right now huh?  I heard everything on the news.  I know you had issues with your dad.  Did  you do what they are saying you did?"  In my mind I was prepared for the worst.  If he said yes or no, I would be there, but he didn't say either.  I felt him run.  It was as if I was a wind tunnel and someone turned on the switch.  Images of him running through me came like flashes and my entire being filled with the pain and sting of my own words.  In an instant I knew he never did anything they said.  The feeling of knowing filled me like pouring warm milk into a glass.  I began to apologize profusely, but he kept running inside of me, unable to escape.  Tears ran down my cheeks and I cried myself to sleep apologizing over and over to him in my head.

The next day I awoke to swollen eyes and in the days ahead my husband would remark how awful I looked and ask why I wasn't eating.  I didn't know then that I was picking up on how Michael was feeling too.  I only knew how badly I felt about what I said to him and how badly it hurt not to be able to do anything about it.

From that day on I continued to reach out to him to check on him.  After several more days of the news reporting his guilt I finally said: "I know what you mean.  The news reports only what they want to.  I can't believe what I saw on the tv this evening.  I was disgusted by all the injustice."  He answered me with "I know.  That's what makes it so hard."  Two years later those were the words that he put into the lyrics of his song "Scream".  That's why my name, Debbie is in there.  As most of his songs had, there was a story behind them.


I understand how difficult this is for some people to grasp.  But the fact remains that twin flames are real.  Yet they are not just the romantic notion that most people have built up in their heads.  There is a process in coming together and doubt is part of it.  The video below I've posted before on this site, but will post again for you to review.  In it, the stages of the twin flame relationship are outlined.  As much as these relationships are blissful, they are also difficult and consuming.  This was not in any way shape or form an easy path for me.  I find it humorous to think anyone could be his flame without doubt.  We are all reflections and if you dare to look deeper you'll find out things about yourself you never knew.

I always have an option on the blog to post flowery tidbits about Michael Jackson, but that's not why I am here.  I am here to share my story for other twins and to tell my truth about who Michael Jackson the man was.  That said, we've come a long way from 1993 and can attest and stand in my truth and absolute knowing that the man Michael Jackson never laid a hand on a child in an inappropriate manner.

When someone you love is attacked and lies are told you stand by what you know.  When the lies become louder and more people begin to come out of the woodwork and say the same things, we have a tendency to begin to question.  Those little doubts creep up and internally the churn of emotions begin.  It's other people, the outside of us that makes us question.  Inside we always will really know the truth.  But for those of us that have been scathed by the public, that still look to our outside for validation, here it is.  Paris, part of the prior post was supposed to be for you from your dad.  You want to know the truth about what everyone is saying.  Here it is.  He never did anything they are saying he did.  I bank my very soul on it.








26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Twins come into our life to teach us what we need to learn about ourselves etc etc. Your experience with Michael Jackson's soul is your own experience for your own growth. Yes, Twin Souls, Twin Flames, Twin Rays etc are indeed real, BUT I do believe there is much more to it than in our humanity to possibly understand. I also believe many people are connected to his SOUL! I know many people who have written Blogs, poems, books, channelled books about their own individual experiences with Michael's SOUL (like you) and some have been connected to him in spirit when he was alive and passed. He is a very unique soul. I wish you well on your own experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, i too in my soul know that he never ever hurt children. Kind regards, Andrea xx.

ElevenSeven said...

Yes it reminds me of all the Elvis sightings when he died.

The only ones I have found to be authentic so far are Bonnie Vent, a channeler, and the little lady that posted below named Andrea. We all have had similar confirmations.

The consciousness is merging, so it's not too surprising that many people are "getting" things.

I don't go much for blogs, poems, books, etc about people claiming to be channeling Michael. People used him when he lived and they use him now for their own means. If they don't advocate for him and his murder, like me, then I question their intention. For me there must be a reason to connect. What is the purpose? Self gratification or to fulfill unfinished business?

If there is someone, like me, out there, I'd love to see what they have done. This has taken a real toll on me and if there is another flame that can take my place in advocating for his murder, I would be very relieved and quite interested. Maybe you could provide that link for me?

ElevenSeven said...

Hi Andrea,
I know you do! :) xxoo

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Debbie for your comment. Very much appreciated xx.

Anonymous said...

All these Blogs and people I know of are 100% genuine and are based on L.O.V.E to continue his message to "Heal the World" Absolutely NOTHING to do with self gratification or to fulfill unfinished business. It's all for LOVE for their love for Michael. I would be happy to give you links.....

Lots and Love and Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

So if we don't believe he was murdered and don't advocate as such you question our intention? Are you serious? Michael wasn't murdered. You are severely misinterpreting the messages he gives to you and only hearing what you want to hear. I have proven to you I am in contact with Michael when I told you about the little baby being shot but you still seem to only believe half of what I say because the other half does not match your beliefs. It angers me every time you say Michael was murdered. Michael was not murdered. It happened exactly as it seemed to of happened. An accident.

ElevenSeven said...

Cool, thank you :)

ElevenSeven said...

Since you already know it all, you really shouldn't bother coming here. It angers you.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: There are quite a number of people believe that his death was not accidental.

Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

I too shall remain Anonymous. I admit I don't want people to know who I really am either. I will admit I am not brave enough to say who I really am. Will you?
Guess what? Deborah has friends. Friends who understand her. Friends who know she is telling the truth. Why? Because this anonymous friend is in a similar situation.
Let me tell you something.
Nothing, and I mean nothing is more irritating than some bozo who thinks the have a right to tell someone having a twin experience what the real deal is. She is not going to you for validation. Notice you are going to her though?
Here is what I know for sure. Other people questing a twin connection is pure hell. Yet here is the kicker. It ultimately does not matter. Why? Because the twin connection will prove itself to the person over and over again, despite people like you. But guess what you did win?
You upset her. Made a few days even worse. It will level itself out again. I promise you that. And you will be a memory of an irritant and nothing more. I am not being as nice as Deborah. Why? Again like you, I can hide and be anonymous.
For what it is worth you sound so mean when you say things like, 'well I guess that is your experience.' Yes you are trying to be as kind as possible but the rudeness shines through.
What does it mean to your reality if she is right? How about that instead of questioning what it means to hers? You say Michael is all love. You know what makes me insane about that? He can't be anything else. He can't be anything but love. No pressure Michael, just live up to being other people's version of a saint.
And the ultimate rage for me is this. Why can't famous people have a twin? Nope they need to serve the masses, be all love? Oh I know this will piss you off, send another response. I really don't care. I won't respond. You barely deserved the time I am giving you on this one. But I could not let my friend have to answer yet one more allegation despite how patient she has been over the years.
Yet another thing. People get so insane because she claims to have a connection you don't have. Well go find your own twin. And once you do this won't matter worth a hoot of beans. You will get it, I hope feel some shame too. Because then you will understand how hard this is.
And to the freak out there who contends having a mole like Micheal's makes her a twin. You are crazy as a shit house rat. Why? Because your content is barely understandable. It reeks of delusion. You give the rest of us a bad name. So thank you lady with a mole who clams to be Micheal's twin. Thank you and all the other crazy morons who make it hard for the rest of us.
I am no saint. I feel no need to be kind with my words.
So let me end with this. Sorry ladies. You are not his twin.
And yes I will read your response to me. But I won't answer. I hope you have been annoyed and angered by my editorial. Remember, you are an irritant, an impermanent irritant.

Love you Deborah
M

Anonymous said...

Andrea, Michael himself told me he was not murdered.

ElevenSeven said...

Well that was a mouth full! lol ..but much appreciated :) People need to stick together instead of trying to tear each other down. You are such a treasured friend for standing up with me. Thank you.

ElevenSeven said...

I fear my friend you are going to be quite embarrassed when this is all over. Maybe it's not clear to you yet. I don't just talk to Michael like a medium, I am part of him. I know hard to believe, but yes it happens. I am not here for my health, and I don't find it particularly fun having people attack me. I gain nothing by this. Do you think I asked for this connection? Do you think this is a game? This has happened all my life, no it hasn't been fun. I don't just "talk" to Michael, I have experienced things as if I WAS HIM. THAT is what a TWIN SOUL is.. so let me make you mad one more time: Michael Jackson was MURDERED. Not JUST because he told me, because I EXPERIENCED it. Not just because his friend Elizabeth told me, because I experienced it.

Now you can go back to your friends and say all the crap you want about me I could care less. I'm not here for your approval or your entertainment. This was a man many people loved and respected, including me and they took his life after pure torture. His children are left without a father, the only parent they had and you pretend like you are talking to him? What did you do? Post it everywhere and now you're embarrassed? There is such a thing as saying I was wrong. It's not that hard.

Anonymous said...

I assure you of one thing. If my friend gets on here, YOU'LL be the one embarrassed. Not me. There is so much more I could say right now but to respect her privacy I will refrain from saying them. Lets just say I could easily win this argument. But for the sake of my friends privacy I will let you have it. I would rather you think you're right than ruin a friendship. :)

Where have I been posting things again? I'm not the one with a blog putting false information out to the masses. Again, you hear what you want from these messages.

Anonymous said...

Here, Here!.... He was MURDERED.

Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Oh and one other thing I would like to add dear anonymous. He most certainly did not kill himself.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your Blog and do enjoy reading some of your posts, but not the ones about a murder!! Maybe your soul is showing you things for a reason! You must know his soul is much larger than his Michael Jackson incarnation. Michael is now merged with his soul. I'm sorry I do have to agree with the other anonymous person, Michael had said to me also he was not murdered. His soul IS not concerned so much with his death anymore. He is all forgiving and loving. Yes, probably there will always be controversy, maybe mystery surrounding his death. His soul is more concerned with Healing the World. There are many people who connect to his soul AND there are many who do not hear him say anything about Murder. He speaks with many, not just you!! You ask him and if he says No he doesn't, then it's not the real Michael you are tapping into.

Much Love to you....

ElevenSeven said...

LOL, not just me huh? Wow what does that say. Thanks for coming here and setting me straight. I'll now erase my whole lifetime of experiences because you obviously think I should.

Let me make this abundantly clear...look at the side bar...the whole reason I started this blog is because he was murdered. If it makes you uncomfortable and my connection with him bothers you, don't come here. It's that simple. I don't do this to sell books, or practice writing.

ElevenSeven said...

Now go heal the world, because that's what we should be focusing on, not who's talking to the real Michael.

ElevenSeven said...

False information? Argument, why exactly did you come to this blog if your friend knows it all? If it were me and that were true I wouldn't bother. Makes me wonder why you do....

ElevenSeven said...

Thanks for adding that! Xxoo

ElevenSeven said...

I have a suggestion we can end the controversy now ...why don't you just tell us all what really did happen to Michael with details and names, of course you can
Get that from your friend, and let us know why there was enough propofol in his system to kill a cow an d who administered it

Anonymous said...

"Cry"

[Verse 1]
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world

Anonymous said...

Here is a great Article on Oversoul families. Many people are connecting with their Oversoul aspects and counterparts......

THE OVERSOUL
We are all one family. And we have families within families. One such family is the oversoul. The oversoul is a large fragmentation of God, All That Is, and contains all the fragmentations of all the various physical lives that we understand ourselves to be. The oversoul can continue to fragment itself into aspects and counterparts (parallel lifetimes), each containing a certain percentage of the whole. Each oversoul has its own focus, talents, lessons it wishes to learn and experiences it wants to experience. Oversouls will also merge with other oversouls, ever expanding back into more Oneness.
Imagine, if you will, a wagon wheel; a center hub with spokes branching out and connecting to an outer rim of the wheel. The center point of the wheel is the core of the oversoul. The spokes are the various aspects and counterparts experiencing life in different forms, in different densities, dimensions. So, it is possible for people on Earth to have one or many counterparts or aspects living at the same time on Earth, or elsewhere.
The all is one and the one is all. Each aspect and counterpart of the oversoul has its unique, individual personality construct and still contains portions of the whole oversoul. Exactly the same as you being an aspect of All That Is and having your own way of creating and experiencing.
The oversoul, as one unit, downloads and uploads information to, from and between its counterparts and aspects - all with the same intent. So, as a individual person you will have your own memory of your lifetimes and you may also recall lifetimes shared by the collective memory of your oversoul. Sometimes an individual may believe they are somebody in the "past" or "future" when they are sharing in the collective oversoul memory. One aspect or counterpart of yourself is experiencing it, but you may not be focusing on the same lifetime as that aspect or counterpart.

Anonymous said...

Here is the rest of the article
Therefore, you will have some differences in what you recall. In this sense, there is the perception that three individuals were Cleopatra, for example. A more precise explanation is that one member of the oversoul lived that life individually and shared the experience with the others, so they all felt they were part of it. What's even more amazing is that since everything is energy/consciousness, we share all of our lives with everything and everyone. Therefore, since energy does not die, anything can be accessed.
Does one meet members of the same oversoul while on Earth? Yes! We can meet one another in dreamstates, through astral travel, through the internet, or in physicality. Sometimes we set up such meetings for a direct purpose. Often meeting one from your oversoul is a powerful experience which can result in literal physical shaking. This triggers a soul or psychic shock with shakes the cellular memory awake and shows a strong signal of how you resonate to the energy of meeting more of your Self. There is more than just a similarity between you. There is an unmistakable attraction, knowingness, remembrance, affinity.
For instance, my soul twin is now living on the other side of the planet. We have met in person, spent a couple of years together to reunite and share our Earth knowledge with one another. We became one again, in every possible definition of the word. Then, we parted in that our work could best be fulfilled - although it was the hardest separation I've ever gone through. But, we know it's only a physical separation. We maintain a very strong telepathic communication, and frequently check in with one another via astral travel or heart/mind/talk. He does his best work during the day, and I do my best work at night. We are continually working with the same focus, so that there isn't a break in reaching our Vibrani oversoul's goals - which is the up-liftment in the vibration of humanity. Other aspects of our oversoul are situated stategically elsewhere for the same purpose.
Meeting one's aspects or counterparts may be exciting, depressing, irritating, puzzling, energizing, depleting, disappointing or ecstatic, will act as a catalyst for growth for each one of you, and the relationship may be temporary or long-lasting. What you experience between you and your aspects or counterparts will be shared on an energetic and cellular level with others in your oversoul so it can grow, as well.
If we decide to make more of a conscious connection to our aspects and counterparts, our oversoul, we must be ready for the major issues that will no doubt be exposed in order to work through any unresolved residue we may have that needs confronting and healing. Do not attempt to do this and think it's a piece of cake: very often, it's not. It is a life-changing experience.
You can create the conditions to attract members of your oversoul to you, if you are interested in meeting them. This is done through your dreamstate, telepathy and conscious intent. You can put out a call, write out what your ideas are in meeting the others, where and how you would like to meet. Set up some simple guidelines, such as will you have expectations, or how do you think it will serve you and them? Meditation is one way you can begin to connect with your oversoul and meet its members for guidance from them or for your communication to them. Keeping a journal of your process will be a valuable asset and treasure
We are NEVER alone, never. And every oversoul is connected to another oversoul and some eventually (like after hundreds of thousands of years) intermarry or blend and create a larger oversoul , and all are part of the grand oversoul of them all. It's incredible! But, it will be a while before the masses consciously know this and can handle it sanely and wisely. If you choose to embark upon this remarkable and challenging journey, best wishes to all of you. Remember, they are all aspects of you and of the one Source, All That IS