12/20/13

Merging Back into ONEness - Mansion of the Oversoul

Many years ago when I was first awakening to the realization that I was speaking to someone in my head, I, for a moment thought I was like Sybil.  Sybil was the movie at the time in 1976 when a young girl was diagnosed with a disorder for multiple personalities.  Maybe, I thought, I'm just talking to one of my "selves".  Little did I know at the time that I did have other parts of myself in other dimensions.

I've come along way from that day and since I've started the blog and even written the book I, like many of us, continue to grow.  I had a very pleasant conversation with Dr Maurie Pressman some time back.  We were discussing the concept of twin souls and our beliefs about them.  At the time my guides told me we were creations upon creations.  That in and of itself told me we had a long way to go before we reached what a current concept of a twin soul is.

Nesting dolls - Like a mansion, the biggest one can
hold all the others.  If you are one of these dolls,
you are also part of the largest and smallest doll.
The largest doll would be the overs soul, a larger more
expansive spirit encompassing them all.
I've been very careful to not judge anyone else's twin soul experience or even connection with Michael Jackson, bar the fact that I know he didn't drink propofol; but that's another issue. The reason I have been careful is that I have learned to keep my mind open to the possibility that I don't know everything.  And although that sounds strange, many of us do think we know.  Yet with God, the universe and all things great and small, the lies we have been fed about who we are, it's almost impossible to know.  So I have learned to hold a space for possibilities and not condemn but be curious about others and their experiences.  Many times even inviting them into my life to find out more.

As you read this I hope that you too will hold your mind open to the possibilities.  As I put this together in my head yesterday my guides informed me that I was getting it.  It took me a long time, but I was getting it.  At first I thought it was funny, then I thought yea, it has been a long time.  I don't know if it's because I'm blonde or just dense, but at least I got it, finally! lol

I had to search back in my mind.  A woman named Susan wrote me about her guide named Sananda and a connection she felt she had with Michael.  She was persistent, and at first I was annoyed with why she was so adiment about giving me this information.  Sananda used to be Jesus in one of his incarnations and not just anyone throws this name around so I asked her for more information.  She talked about the oversoul and again I thought that had nothing to do with the blog, but again, I'm blonde, so I didn't get her true intent and what Sananda and the others wanted us all to know.

In my book "Another Part of Me", I end it with another connection and the idea that we are all connected.  In essence we are all one.  As we traverse the path back to true oneness the consciousness and energy itself is changing.  That means many of us are becoming more psychic and more tuned into the ethers and those around us.  Back in the time of Atlantis and Lemuria, when twin souls were one, the whole generation was telepathic.  Everyone was connected, similar to the direction we are heading into today on earth.

But as we go there, as we get back to the whole, there will be many energies that come down to us from our higher selves, or souls or I AM presence.  We may get pictures, we might get words or even visitors from other dimensions and other planes of existence.  When Jesus said my fathers house has many mansions, that is what he meant.  Many places where the soul can reside and even many aspects of the soul that can reside in different places.

When Michael died I had this overwhelming experience.  I was walking through my foyer and all of the sudden his life and the feelings associated with it flashed in front of me.  Then, like pages of a book, all of his past lives began to flash in front of me.  When it ended I felt myself get as big as the entire world.  Literally encompassing the world.  I was marveled.  I thought that's what it must be like when you die.  Going back into the oneness.

But Michael going back into the oneness was like Michael going back to his home or a mansion as Jesus put it.  In Michael's soul mansion he has many rooms.  In some rooms he has been Mozart, in others he was Lazarus and walked with Jesus and that's what tipped me off.

Years ago I had a guide tell me I was part of Jesus.  I didn't understand that at the time.  Now with Michael gone and so many people experiencing "something" after his passing I understand it.  We are making our way home, our energies are merging back into the whole.  If Jesus had a mansion, Michael has another mansion underneath it.  He is part of the mansion of Jesus and they pick up the same energies from one another.  Maybe I too have a mansion in the mansion of Jesus and my mansion lives next door to Michael.  Now I can pick up Michael's mansion energy from just living under the same roof - the mansion of Jesus.

I believe many of us have mansions under the roof of Jesus's mansion.  This may be the reason Jesus said the words that no one comes to the father except through him.  I believe that as we evolve as a species these separations that we perceive today as to who I am and who you are will take on a whole other meaning.  We are all manifestations from a much larger source.  That source we each tap into differently and uniquely.  My mansion room might be pink, yours maybe blue, but if our mansions are housed together we will both pick up on all the people and lifetimes and aspects of all that live with us and all at different levels according to where we are at.  What does this mean?  That we are literally climbing the ladder back to oneness.  All of us - together.

When Elizabeth Taylor lived, I remember her saying "I know Michael's soul".  I found it very curious.  Today I know how she knows his soul because I too know her soul as well.  This explains why some others believe they are Michael Jackson's twin soul and why others even believe that they are my twin soul.  As I've said before I will never claim Michael Jackson as my own, it would be like claiming Jesus for myself.  He, I and you, all belong to the whole - all belong to the world.

We share energies and have all come from the same place.  As we merge back into oneness we will continue to receive unique and unusual experiences.   We are all not like Sybil, but we do have other parts of us connected to the whole.  As we merge back into the oneness, let us all know that it's only all still in the name of love and that all of our experiences, no matter how they are perceived are there for our learning and our growth.  Let us all be mindful of this going forward.  For you may "know" you have had a past life and someone else believes that they have had the same past life.  You both may have those same energies connected with your soul, just from being in the same mansion together.

So as we go forward, I've renamed the blog "Becoming ONE" and will continue to post these spiritual ideas and phenomenon.  I hope that you join in and enter the discussions and ideas.  Finally, I want to send out a special thank you to Susan who was loving enough to continue to send me her experiences in a such a loving way that it prompted this entry for the blog - thank you Susan :) xxoo

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie
Susan XOX