12/12/13

Nelson Mandela Speaks

There is something special that I've noticed about a few very prominent people.  The Dali Lama, Nelson Mandela, and now Desmond Tutu.  All of these men beam and radiate love.  It is with great surprise and honor that I give the following words today from Mr Mandela, a dear friend of Michael Jacksons, who is with him on the other side of the veil:

"Desmond Tutu has been instrumental in keeping peace in our neighboring countries.  We have been able to correspond with many diplomats in the past regarding racism and it has been with great pleasure that we have been able to make many strides toward successful negotiations.

If I were to paint you a picture from heaven, it would look like this:  Many colors of people all around the world, living and working in different countries, different nationalities, religions and even types of clothes.  We aren't so different from each other.  We have the same blood, we have the same veins, we even have a nose and mouth like every other person does on earth.  What makes us different is the color of our skin, our race, our ethnicity, our religion, our beliefs.  No one will believe as we do, no one will believe as you do, but what we must do is meet in the middle.  Find common ground between all people, all races and all countries.  For in this way the world can be united as one.  People living apart, sharing a common goal is sometimes difficult, but not impossible.  If the dream is there, it can be achieved.  With a little work and fortitude, freedom and justice is always at hand.

Many of you may think I am away.  That because I have left the earth that I am no longer.  My will is still here. I am still in existence.  Because I have changed forms does not mean I am no longer.  The work I have done in my lifetime, I will continue to do.  It is us, all of us, that must change the way things are.  When I look at what is still transpiring in the world it sickens me to no end.  There is much hatred, much racism, and much fear.  We must tap into the power within us and know that we can overcome any situation, any angry demonstration and all hateful forms of violence.

Desmond Tutu you are my dear friend and with you all things can be made new again.  It is great pleasure that I take in seeing the continuing efforts in my home town Cape Town   It is the people there, young and old, the hearts that rejoice in freedom that give me my greatest pleasure.  I hope that you realize it is with honor that I have been able to make a difference, with humility that I continue to serve and with the grace of God that all people will be free from harm and free to live the way they please.

Desmond Tutu I am honored at your dedication to our cause.  It is a great day in heaven when our two hearts will be united again and we will serve again as brothers.

Yours in power and strength I salute you.

 Madiba"