5/14/13

Protecting Your Heaven

Yesterdays trial brought out more information about Michael's last days.  I had posted previously during the Conrad Murray trial that I was looking for testimony and evidence on Michael's appetite, even siting in one post that he did not eat the "soup" his chef prepared him for dinner the night of his final rehearsal.  

If there is one thing that I am certain of through all of this is that we never stop learning.  Michael is on the other side now, but still learning.  Still coming to terms with what must be grasped in order to obtain more knowledge for the self.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mean he is stuck or in limbo on the other side, I just mean to say he is still learning.

I've noticed that most people that have come to spirituality have had very difficult paths.  Maybe it's because we were forced to seek out help for ourselves or perhaps its just in our nature.  

One of my favorite sayings is to not mistake kindness for weakness.  I suppose people in this day in age that believe you are kind think that they can step all over you.  If you expose truths about yourself, they believe they have the right to exploit  it, or even if they "think" you are alone based on their perceptions, they believe they can control you.  Spiritually minded people are all over the world, but so are the con-men, the murderers, and those who refuse to "grow up."  It brings me back to the vision of the Native American timeline at the end of 2012.  There is one line that goes up and another going down.  Could it be that there will be a great divide of humanity that has already begun?  One with those who have embraced who they truly are and one that refuses to acknowledge the truth?

One of our very best blog readers, Reni, posted a comment on yesterdays post that I felt was very important to share.  He said (and I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him)

"your "friends" leave you, shun you, speak evil behind your back, then realize: THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE! True friends don't forsake you when the going gets tough in your life, or when they realize they can't quite match your nobility of character. People with respect for your frankness and kindness will never leave you. So when the number of your "friends" dwindles, remember, THEY WERE NEVER AT ANY TIME YOUR FRIENDS."

I am sure most all of our readers might have found themselves in this same situation.  Sometimes it's devastating to find out that the people you once thought you could trust and would be there for you were actually talking behind your back and not in a nice way.  People often come up with down right lies and can paint a picture of you in a completely different light just to achieve their agenda.  

I bring this up because Michael's life was on public display for this type of behavior.  These are the things that if you look back at his life you will see glaring you in the face.  False news reports, even the current court case where AEG is currently trying to shift the blame once again.  So what does this mean for the rest of us who truly want to take the higher road in life?  Simply put we must accept what and who we deal with and be on notice.

I'll say what some others will never dare to and that's that we battle every day to survive and live a peaceful life.  Our life trials are the big battles and the every day challenges are the small.  For as long as there is a world full of people on different levels, we must continue to strive higher and as we do, protect the ground we have sown.  Doing this will require you to have conviction in your own life.  If you feel you are different, you have every right to be and you must believe that you do.  If you feel you have been betrayed, don't trust as easily in the next person and continue to shine your light strongly in the world.

We need other light workers to come together and support each other.  It is easy for someone to come and tear apart a seemingly trusting person who wishes to do good in the world.  Look at what happened to Michael.  Had I been able to I would have broken down the doors to carry him off to safety.  Now I ask you to do the same should you find your brothers or sisters in the light in harms way and may they do it for you. 

There is a story I posted not too long ago about an encounter I had with the archangel Michael.  I had wondered for some time if there were even angels to begin with.  When I thought about the "big" guys - the archangels, I wondered how if they were in my mind, so full of love, how they could throw the devil himself out of heaven.  When I came face to face with the archangel Michael I suddenly knew.  For as loving as he was, so was he shrewd and powerful.  Love is power.  And when we face our challenges, our adversaries, we should not be afraid to stand at the threshold to protect our heaven on earth and do the same.


No comments: