5/17/13

A Message from Michael


"Beginning in April my life has again been under scrutiny by the public at large and others in the media circus .  I wish to tell everyone that my life was not one that was "normal" in any shape or sense of the word.  When you grow up in the public eye as I did, everything that you do and say can be taken out of context or used against you.  My trust has been betrayed more than a dozen times and I can't count the number of lawsuits thrown at me for sheer evil purposes.  Some people feel they are just entitled to whatever I had, whatever I did.  No one bothered to look past the glaring image of stardom to see a real person with feelings that only wanted love.  Society bases its roots in evil people.  I say this because I see so much greed in the world.  People feed off of the opportunity to take advantage of someone else and it upsets me a great deal.  My children have been left into a situation I can't control.  Their lives have been made public and my public persona has been played once again before their naive eyes to view their father in a light they have never known.  My shielding them from the public was to convey the truth about who they were and that we were a family not a persona of a family- there is a difference.  My personal life was not like the life displayed to the public.  I hurt a great deal.  I fell off a stage and injured my arm and back and tortured myself with self loathing.  I wanted to be someone I could have never been - perfect in every way.  I strived after success because of the love I felt I needed.  We all need love, we all want attention and time with our fathers and mothers.  I did not get that.  As many people know my father and I had many difficulties growing up.  If things were different I don't know if I would be the person I am today.  I feel all of life is a mystery waiting to happen and reveal to you the truth of who you are.  I didn't know many things when I was living that I know now.  It's not like you wake up on this side and suddenly know everything, it takes time.

Anyway what I really wanted to say is that I think everyone knows I'm not a pedophile  I want to reiterate the fact that people will go to almost any length when they have something that they want in mind.  Large corporations and people like AEG like to spread lies and people will buy into them if you only have one person telling a good story.  So make sure you don't listen to all the garbage they not only write about me, but other people and events.  There is much more going on in the world than we know and it is extremely important to have the facts straight when you decide what you want to believe and who you should trust.  This life is short and you should make it count."

                                                                   - Michael Joseph Jackson, My heart is with you.

6 comments:

Reni Sentana-Ries said...

Thank you, Deborah, for letting Michael participate in the controversy around his person by giving him access to your gift (or better: talent). You certainly use it well.

"Death" as people often view it as the ultimate end of all life is nothing less than an illusion of theirs. It simply does not extist. Our consciousnesses cannot die. We will all live on past that fictitious barrier in a world we either have created or intended to create for ourselves and others. And if we have lived in this life for justice and truth, then that will become our inheritance in future lives yet to come.

ElevenSeven said...

Amazingly said Reni.

Thank you once again for your profound comments :)

Anonymous said...

It broke my heart when he said "we were a family." That really made me sad.

A message came to me the day this story broke and I wanted to share it with you and your readers because what they said could be very possible and even true. As you may very well know AEG is trying to get the child molestation accusations on the docket to be considered during this wrongful death trial. Of course should it be a part of the docket, Katherine and the children will get less money. The judge is still undecided as to let these accusations be a part of the trial or not. Now, isnt it convenient that all of a sudden MJ is being accused of child molestation while the judge is still deciding. Hmmm...sounds like somebody got PAID to come out and say this....

ElevenSeven said...

Anonymous-
Thank you so much for your comment and post. That's exactly how these people operate . . . GOOD message :)

Anonymous said...

Well, it didnt come from me, it came from the other side and I just wanted to share it because I REFUSE to let Michael's name or legacy be tarnished in such a disgusting manner. Also, I worry about the children and what this does to them.

ElevenSeven said...

I know where it came from and like I said GOOD message :) Thanks again for sharing it and standing up for Michael and his children. We all need to this more often for each other. All in the name of Love :)