5/9/13

Court - Michael's Murder

I feel the need to switch gears today.  The AEG trial has been on going and they really are just beginning.  I expect more "media" stories to be released to confuse and contradict the truth.  Sometimes even to "gaslight" so the attention is drawn somewhere else.  Perhaps I should be more specific.  When I say media, I mean stories planted in the media.

I want to clear some things up because that's why I started this blog.  There have been stories about Michael's health, his management team, etc.  I've seen stories on both sides and it leaves people wondering what happened.  His death was not an accident.  Even when Michael was living he wanted people to know the truth about the industry, money and the people that use it as power and control.  It is simply part of the world we live in.  If we are to change it, we must become aware of it and take steps to insure our safety and even look at ways to change it.

I will speak from my experience, because the rest I can only speculate on.  So we have to merge the spiritual with the physical here.  My experience with Michael before he passed as a twin flame soul mate allowed me or should I say brought me the same experiences and feelings he had.  This may make sense to you if you are experiencing emotions that seemingly come out of no where.  Your twin flame may be experiencing something and so you too will experience the same.

So if you asked what it was like before he passed I can tell you I couldn't sleep (and I had never had a problem personally with that), I had a hard time eating, I felt like there was no one I could trust, and my whole body, mind and emotions felt as if I was paralyzed.  My life at that time was coming to an end as well, just not in the same way.  Michael had told me he thought someone was trying to kill him before he passed.  A few days after he passed I experienced something amazing.  I was walking through my foyer when all the sudden I felt as if I was massively expanded.  I had the same feeling once before when I saw Michael in New York City for a Heal the Kids event.  This time however, it felt as if I encompassed the world.  Something energetically happened and the only thing I can relate it to is his I Am presence joining with mine, because seconds later I felt his body, I felt the pressure he was under.  It was as if I was him.  It seemed like it should have lasted for hours.  His life passed before me, then I saw his past lives.  As suddenly as it started, it ended.  When it did I thought I'd never see him again, but I was wrong.  I did.  He came back and told me what happened.  I asked him.  He didn't volunteer.  It was ugly and he wanted me most to know that he didn't kill himself.

Anyway, when it comes to these stories I do know what I felt - his body was extremely weak.  He was under extreme pressure (by more than just AEG) and they had been slowly taking over his health and life for a period of time.  This just wasn't a one day event.  Couple that with the patterns in his own life from childhood and I can't tell you how horrible the whole ordeal really was.  I still don't want to think about, still don't want to hear about it.

I've posted information about the evidence here before, but recently ran across this video that not only supports what I have already said here but may put it into perspective a bit more.
I know that many people want to point to Michael's as an addict - I look at his addiction as a "dependency".  Again this dependency was not the cause of his death, the overdose "given to him" was.  Deliberate injections to inflict harm are different than injections sought after for addiction.







No comments: