5/20/13

CBS 60 Minutes - MJ Calls Branca a "Crook"

Last night CBS televised a segment on the money generated by Michael Jackson's estate.  John Branca, one of the executors of the estate, was featured and discussed Michael's Legacy and his money situation before he passed.

I am sure most would agree that the interview was very timely.  As I watched I heard Michael call Branca a "crook".  I guess that might sum up some of his feelings.  Further inquiry revealed that with what Branca was stating one might be opined to think Michael could not handle his own financial affairs.  However, again on Michael's behalf, let this serve as a gentle reminder that it was Michael who owned half of Sony in the end, not Branca.  

Given the way Branca has now gained control of that, I guess I would be opined to think that Branca may be a "crook" as well.


No comments: