1/10/13

Michael Jackson in Art

There has been a beautiful painting I've admired for quite some time now.  Yesterday a facebook friend posted a link to the artist that did it and I was able to view the original.

The artist's name is David Nordahl and the painting I'm talking about is called "The Knight".  I know MJ fans might already know about this, or maybe you have seen the image yourself at sometime, but the writing always intrigued me.  Today as I looked at David's site I was able to finally view the words and as I expected they were amazing:

I am the thinking, the thinker, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval self in you and I

 - Michael Jackson

More information and paintings can be found on David Nordahl's site at David Nordahl.com

No comments: