1/22/13

AEG and Katherine Jackson

This morning I learned of news that Katherine Jackson is attempting to get evidence from Conrad Murray as to his part in being engaged in services with the company AEG Live.  AEG was the company promoting the This is It tour that ultimately started the downward spiral in Michael's life until the end.

I clicked on an article and found the words of Randy Phillips again: 

"We are holding all the risk. We let Mikey know just what it will cost him in terms of making money ... We cannot be forced into stopping this, which MJ will try to do because he is lazy and constantly changes his mind to fit his immediate wants. He is locked. He has no choice ... he signed a contract."

When I look back to that time and when Michael passed, I remember the overwhelming pressure he was under.  He was locked into a situation he seemingly had no out of.  When I read the words above, I can't help but think how degrading Randy Phillips truly was.  Who gave him the right to call Michael Jackson "Mikey"?  That's something you would call a child.  Calling him lazy and locked in a contract?  
Fingers or hands over mouth - Deceit, holding back.

Words on paper can hit home, but the Michael Jackson I knew was never lazy and I would never yell at a man having a breakdown if I wanted him to perform in "top shape" for a show I was "holding all the risk for."  It's almost four years after Michael's death and still the family is grieving.  Many still are, but when I look at the news and the fact that this case is on going, I can't help what it must feel like for a mother to not only say good bye to her son but to endure this trial with such foul play.  There is little if any time to heal.
As twin flames when one dies I have often wondered what it has been like for others.  Ken Wilbur was one that had a twin and lost his twin to cancer.  Many will continue the mission of educating other twin flames and stay in fields of education of spirituality.  If I reflect I am met with that desire as well, but there is also an overwhelming feeling to set things right.  To tell the truth that he was murdered, that he knew, that the people that were close to him betrayed him and that he trusted his own blood at times more than he did himself.  Inside I can't but help to scream out for this to stop.  How can humanity turn so numb to feelings in favor of a dollar?  How have we come to far as to think only of ourselves in a world we share with so many?  It's hard to fathom even someone who would engage services with someone to "take all the risk" to make money especially with someone so "lazy" and completely ignore their humanity.  
When I look at this situation I wonder what it is we are supposed to learn from it.  Is it that we should never be so trusting?  Never allow another person we care about engage services with a company like AEG or should we simply become more loving and show them how not to be?  And, if we did, would they truly get it?
All in all in the end we will have only ourselves to face.  What we did and didn't do, what we said and didn't say.  So for those that are out there keeping their silence still, may you be able to live with yourself when you pass knowing that you didn't speak out.  I hope that the money you received was enough to lessen the burn in your soul for all of eternity.  When someone has done wrong such as this, there is no excuse for "I wasn't the one who gave him the shot" and if Conrad Murray you didn't then don't you think it's best to tell who did by now?  Any God fearing man would do the same.

  1. Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family
  2. I have been advised to speak no further. This is my last thank you to my friends and supporters. God Bless
  3. Thank you for such kind words of support. There are many lies surrounding me, I ask you not to judge, but to wait for the truth. God Bless

  • Many people try to disguise the mouth guard gesture by giving a fake cough.If the person who is speaking uses this gesture, it indicates that he is telling a lie. If, however, he covers his mouth while you are speaking, it indicates that he feels you are lying!

No comments: