1/9/13

A requested writing by Michael Jackson

It's been a while since I've posted anything from Michael himself, but he has requested the following information to be made available:

"Frank Dileo was not my manager for the This is It concert series.  I was under engagement with Tohme Tohme and had not changed managers yet.  The cause of the disturbances in my life were not as a result of anything other than controlling, abusive and manipulative people who wished to control anything I owned including the Sony catalog.  There is nothing in this world that I would enjoy better than taking a handful of them and showing them the damage they have done to myself and my family. 

Little is done in the system to protect the abused.  In life we are abused by parents, siblings, managers, co workers and even people we thought were our friends.  I don't wish to make light of an abusive situation, but I do wish to convey that people often bend the truth in the way they see fit as to it pertains to their best interests and not anyone else's.  If there was a poem in life that could be an example it would be Tagore's poem about love.  There is often loss, rejection and failure, but in the end we all have to go home and find the hings we have done and how we have affected others.  It's been a long journey for me and my family is still mourning over my loss.  Words can not express to you the depths of emotion I feel for them and the people I have left behind.  Life can be a mystery.  But most often it leads us to places we need to be in order to heal ourselves with what needs to be healed. 

I'm not the messiah, or do I profess to even be a wise soul.  But I do know my worth inside; that I am a child of God and know where I belong.  It's with him in the light that I came from.  People don't always see life this way.  It's because they are narrow minded and their lives are full of hate, neglect and abuse.  I don't wish to be negative, but there a lot of people who simply choose to live like everyone is their enemy.  All too often we forget to love one another in the quest to be richer, look better, or receive the upper hand in a situation.  If there is anything that I have learned from death it is the fact that we can all take a better look at the circumstances in our life and know what we need to change our way of living.  I could have made changes and been a different person.  For me, it's too late.  But for you it's not.  Making changes in your life isn't easy, but it's often necessary if we choose to live better, be happier and bring joy into the lives of others.  I feel I did that on a grand scale, but bringing that joy into my own life was a different story.  Too many people abandoned me, too many tried to control me and in the end they won.  Don't let someone else beat the spirit out of your fight and right to live your life the way you want - for what you dream.  In the end you will know it is you that saved yourself.

I wish everyone love, including my parents and family, friends and fans.  I don't wish to or care to comment on the children at this time.  They are living their own lives and I am proud of who they have become.  They will always be my children and my children will always be in my heart.  Listen to what your heart says to you and if you don't already, value what it says to you and take care of what it is expressing to the world."

*** The above has been given to me directly.  I have no knowledge of the management that was in place at the time of Michael's death, nor have I confirmed any other data present here.  This simply is a transfer of information from Michael that I have been given.  I trust it because it's happened all my life and hope that who ever it is that needs this information trusts it too ***

No comments: